Rouge Paddy or Rouge Edith???

Rouge Paddington or Rouge Edith?

• Rouge PADDY

• Rouge EDITH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks all! ;) I can't see myself parting with either one! I've been trying to work it out in my budget as to how I can keep BOTH.

So... aside from drinking plenty of water and eating lots of fruits and veggies, what are the most NUTRITIOUS, LOWFAT yet CHEAPEST foods to buy in the grocery store for lunch and dinner (and prep at home - my family and I hardly ever eat out or do take out)? Eggs, rice and milk? Special K cereal? Oatmeal? Ramen noodles? :confused1:

Thanks all! ;) I can't see myself parting with either one! I've been trying to work it out in my budget as to how I can keep BOTH.

So... aside from drinking plenty of water and eating lots of fruits and veggies, what are the most NUTRITIOUS, LOWFAT yet CHEAPEST foods to buy in the grocery store for lunch and dinner (and prep at home - my family and I hardly ever eat out or do take out)? Eggs, rice and milk? Special K cereal? Oatmeal? Ramen noodles? :confused1:

lol... I feel your pain:yes:

TALLY SO FAR:

5 for Paddy: una, modema, malleysmama, bag.lover, rachela

10 for Edith: hmwe46, pamella72, bellacherie, lordguinny, llson, babi, annettedp, tauketula, soleil, gingerfarm (plus 3 more)

4 for BOTH: starsnhevn, balchlfen, aliw and hermes junkie (plus many more of you also wanted me to keep both)

Arrrgggh. I'm dying to just wear one of them already and be done with this excruciating choice! But even if I did choose, I still need to wait until late September - the wait's killing me!!! So they stay tucked away in their dustbags, with me visiting and cuddling them every once in awhile when the coast is clear.

lordguinny - the bags are hanging on a hall tree bench in my foyer - i just turned the whole thing towards the light coming from the palladium window over the front door. we use it for hats, kids' bookbags, shoes, etc. but I do wish I could keep my Chloes on display there so I can enjoy them all day long!

ali w - are you also a sahm? please share your tips on how you manage your bag passion!

gingerfarm - it's because of your thread that i decided to remain open-minded about the last Edith shipped to me from NM! then it turned out to have amazing leather, unlike the other Ediths i orderred and returned. it's all your fault, darnit!!! LOL...

ew! I hate choices like this! I feel for u!!!!! These are so difficult esp. when u want to keep em all but have to part with one!

I love the rouge paddy and own one myself! It is my fave of all the paddies! But like u said, the rouge edith has the pebbly smooshy tdf leather that is difficult to find in ediths! Perhaps u can sell another bag and keep both??? U have a lot of time til October to unveil the present so perhaps u can try to part with one til then but in the meatime try to find something else to sell so u can keep em both!?

I guess I'm not helping! This is why i always have a difficult time downsizing my collections!

Perhaps u can sell another bag and keep both??? U have a lot of time til October to unveil the present so perhaps u can try to part with one til then but in the meatime try to find something else to sell so u can keep em both!?

i never downsized before - and don't want to start! but these bags that i've hunted down are like babies to me - how can i ever give one up??? arrrggghhh... i will have to take drastic measures i guess... perhaps sell my wedding dress? lol ...kidding!