Rouge or Mastic?

Sep 14, 2006
I want to buy a paddy from LVR since they have great sale..
it would be around $1,015 with shipping and custom..

do u guys know any other place that have cheaper price?:P
and which one is better?rouge or mastic?
I havent had red either white bag..

I was thinking about mastic, but Im afraid it would get dirty easily..
I like rough too, but Im afraid it's kinda hard to match with some colors of clothes..

I love rouge.
It's such a bright pop of color, especially if you wear a lot of neutrals.
I have a grenat paddy that I wear whenever I'm wearing a neutral browns, blacks or grays.

I think that red goes with anything and a red bag is the perfect accessory to add a bit of punch to any outfit :smile:

I love rouge.
It's such a bright pop of color, especially if you wear a lot of neutrals.
I have a grenat paddy that I wear whenever I'm wearing a neutral browns, blacks or grays.

I think that red goes with anything and a red bag is the perfect accessory to add a bit of punch to any outfit :smile:

sorry, off topic a bit : sratsey, can you please post a pic of your grenat paddy?
I am so dying to see one:drool::drool::drool:
TIA!!:flowers::back2topic:

sorry, off topic a bit : sratsey, can you please post a pic of your grenat paddy?
I am so dying to see one:drool::drool::drool:
TIA!!:flowers::back2topic:
:yes:

348933%3A%3B%3A%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D594%3D%3B%3B8%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C%3B785963ot1lsi

:love:

Rouge!!!!! I was at a dance convention awhile back (it was 3 days long) and I saw another girl with a red Paddy. All 3 days her outfits looked amazing with the red paddy. I could not stop staring! So eye-catching!

Rouge!!! It will be so gorgeous and you'll have jaws dropping eveywhere you take her. Both colours are stunning but I just think Rouge has that WOW factor:yes: Let us know what you decide.

(Those prices are too good to resist aren't they!?:drool:)

Rouge is gorgeous but I recently just saw mastic @ bloomies in roosevelt field mall & it's sO:huh:o pretty! I think it depends on what look you're going for. If you want a discrete & classy look, go for mastic. If you wanna get noticed, get rouge.