Rouge H or Vert Anis......

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
........for Fringy-Key thingy........?

My SA called to let me know she's got both colors in along with my cream Les Toits de Paris scarf and I have to go pick them up tomorrow.....

well? Rouge H or Vert Anis??????

What would YOU do? :shrugs:

.....tell ya the truth, I might not get it at all.....not quite sure I want a fringy key holder but I need to see it first.

Tough choice, shopmom. You just gotta see them both! For a rainbow colour objective > vert anis. Very eye catching.

I find that with for something as small as the carmencita book mark, the ends all spread out with some use. For something as large as the carmen, I suspect if you do not store it properly inside your bag, the ends can be folded, squashed, spread out like a peacock's feathers ....:shrugs:

Chili!!! I have one in chili!!!! I have the Carmencita in chili, too. The pistache is nice, too, but I was told it may not age as well as the chili. But if you're a green fan, do not let me deter you.

Thanks, guys! We'll see what happens when I take a look......if I come home with nothing but the scarf then you'll know I'm not a fringy-key-thingy kinda girl!!!

I'm with HG -- Chili!! I have the Carmencita bookmark in Chili sitting in my Orange Ulysses PM. It's such a happy color!! (then again, being a redhead, I'm not really a vert anis chick.....)