Rouge 03 vs Rouge Theatre.....has anyone seen both these colors IRL?

I'm kind of wondering about the fall version of rouille, whatever they're calling it. One of the SA's said it was sort of terra cotta, and different from '06 rouille. That sounds a little brickish. More orange/brown than red, though, I guess.

Maybe there's hope then. I'll keep my eye out for that one. :tup:

I'm still trying to figure this one out. It's gorgeous, isn't it.:heart:

I tell you, I'm STILL trying to work out which red that bag is. I KNOW we are hitting on one of the reds that it is but its so hard to tell exactly.

Process of elimination is the only way. Can you see the hardware colour? I THINK its silver but I'm not 100% on that. If its silver then I think its the 03 red which is a dark lipstick red.

I tell you, I'm STILL trying to work out which red that bag is. I KNOW we are hitting on one of the reds that it is but its so hard to tell exactly.

Process of elimination is the only way. Can you see the hardware colour? I THINK its silver but I'm not 100% on that. If its silver then I think its the 03 red which is a dark lipstick red.

No, I can't see the hardware. I tried to zoom in on it but the resolution isn't high enough.

I've never seen RT IRL, but I have seen 03 Red back in 2003. I still really, really regret not getting something in 03 Red because I loved it then and I love it now.

Anywhoo, firstclass's red City is 2004 Red, NOT 2003 Red. I've seen 04 Red IRL, and Rourge Vif is the closest to it. 03 Red is deeper, more like dark berry red. It's just the perfect shade of red, if you ask me! From the pics of RT, it seems like it's the closest Balenciaga has ever made to 03 Red, although 03 Red is more red than RT(from pic that I've seen).

Here's my RT ..

IMG_1811.jpg

Our Rouge Theatre's seem really different. Here is mine:

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

I've never seen RT IRL, but I have seen 03 Red back in 2003. I still really, really regret not getting something in 03 Red because I loved it then and I love it now.

Anywhoo, firstclass's red City is 2004 Red, NOT 2003 Red. I've seen 04 Red IRL, and Rourge Vif is the closest to it. 03 Red is deeper, more like dark berry red. It's just the perfect shade of red, if you ask me! From the pics of RT, it seems like it's the closest Balenciaga has ever made to 03 Red, although 03 Red is more red than RT(from pic that I've seen).
I did read somewhere that the 05 rouge is the closest to the 03 red...karen thanks for the post your true red first is beautiful!

Here's another comparison shot, this is '06 Rouge Vif with '04 True Red on top:
04_red_on_06_rv_w.jpg

The red from 2004 was quite controversial at one point b/c it came with a production card that stated 2003 but the interior metal plate was marked "C" for S/S 2004. It definitely is different than the real 2003 red which is deeper and darker red than the 2004.

It would be really nice to see '03 red with '05 rouge theatre.

The red from 2004 was quite controversial at one point b/c it came with a production card that stated 2003 but the interior metal plate was marked "C" for S/S 2004. It definitely is different than the real 2003 red which is deeper and darker red than the 2004.

It would be really nice to see '03 red with '05 rouge theatre.

^^Interesting RDC! I agree, what we really need are a 2003 and a 2005 in the same photo!!:wlae: