Rouge 03' Pics

Lily said:
Hey Winona,

I know you already have pics of the city, but I thought that you might still be interested in seeing mine. This'll be my first picture post, so I do apologise in advance for the shabby quality of the photos. I really need a new digicam. >.<

Enjoy!

Holy crap! That is gorgeous! How on earth do you get ahold of one of those?

^^I was thinking the same thing. I've never been a red person but those bags are amazing! It's making me think about getting the new rouge if it's similar...

Big thanks to Winona for starting this excellent thread. :heart:

My red city is the one and only red bag that I own. Like so many of you ladies, I've never really been attracted to red bags, but this one, I just HAD to have. :love:

To firstclass and byMiMi, your bags are absolutely GORGEOUS! What I wouldn't give for a 03' red First or Twiggy. *daydreams*

To tln, would you believe that I actually scored this beauty off eBay about a year ago? It was during that period when the fakes had really saturated the mainstream market, and Balenciaga bags were no longer the 'it' bag. Soooo many authentic Bbags were going for ~US 800.00 at the time, but I held off until I found the red city!