1. The Purse Gods work in mysterious ways. Just yesterday morning I was calling all around the country looking for a Rouille Twiggy, and the SAs were practically laughing at me. Then in the afternoon, I saw this beautiful bag up for auction.

My first BIN purchase and I already have it in my hands! (The seller lives in the same city as I do, so I met her at the office this morning.)

I've added a picture, which is the seller's...the color is very true to this photo outdoors in moderate light. It's more red indoors and more orange in bright light. I'm in LOVE!:yahoo:
    Rouille Twiggy.jpg
  2. How exciting!! Im so happy for you!! Enjoy your new beauty!
  3. Gorgeous! She looks absolutely stunning! Congrats! It was obviously meant to be... :graucho:
  4. It's just gorgeous!!!
  5. congrats!!!
  6. Wow That's awesome!!! Congrats!!
  7. One of my favorite colors...just beautiful. :love: Congrats!
  8. Awesome!
  9. I love that color.
  10. I saw that listing and thought it was gorgeous. I too love that color, very unique. Congrats! Great bag, great color, and great price!
  11. Wow!! I am so happy for you; and I just love the twiggy shape. Congrats on your new baby!!
  12. congrats!! wow i cant believe your luck!
  13. Congrats, rouille is a very beautiful warm color I had a rouille city but I ended up returning it because I preferred the RV.
  14. Great color!! Congrats on the fantastic find! Now, where is my First INK Purse God???:p
  15. Congrats! Beautiful color and looks like you got to meet a fellow Bbag addict. :flowers: