Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Style Thread

1. H_addict they are Balmain!

2. She looks fab!

3. she couldn't be any cuter!!!:love: Girl crush all the way!!!

4. OOOOHHHHH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!:love:

5. And the jacket? :nuts:

6. ^Isabel Marant;)

7. Hope you find them! :cool:

8. Awesome! Thank you :smile:

9. we need more pics !!!! :smile:

10. Thank you for this thread!

I had heard the name before, seen some photos, but somehow never paid much attention. And now - wow! Rosie has been blessed with beautiful bone structure. The high cheekbones, pronouced jawline and those full lips. A face the camera can't help but love.

Add the tall, slim figure and you have a knock-out. And she has style. Although it looks so effortless, I'm sure Rosie puts lots of thought into what she wears. She has that special touch, a very stylish young woman.

The only other model whose beauty and style I adored as much is Jerry Hall. I know this "dates" me, but that's okay because I turned 60 years old yesterday.

Again, thank you so much for this thread. It's been such a pleasure looking at the photos and reading the comments!

11. Monday (July 23) in the West End neighborhood of London.

rosie-huntington-whiteley-jason-statham-west-end-stroll-05.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley-jason-statham-west-end-stroll-04.jpg

12. With Jason in London last night.

untitled.JPG

13. Elle UK Sept. 2012 cover

[​IMG]

credit: fashioncopious

14. Going by looks alone, they're such an unlikely couple. I don't know the first thing about Rosie's boyfriend. He appears to be quite a bit older... is he known to be courteous, charming, caring, whatever? He wears such a scowl on his face most of the time.

Rosie is such a beauty and I adore her, but would like to hear more about Jason and his role in Rosie's life.

15. He's an action movie star... here's his wikipedia :smile:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Statham