Rosee pochette

1. Hi!

A few weeks ago a member PMed me to ask me about my pink Rosee pochette. I promised I would keep my eyes open for one and let her know if I spotted one.

I have spotted one!!!! But, here is the thing........ I AM TOTALLY SENILE! :sad: I have forgotten who I made this promise to. So, please, if it was you, please PM me. Thanks!!:heart:

2. :roflmfao: Rose-been sipping on something sparkly?

3. she's drunk on scarves!

4. It's just old age unfortunately... but I guess the champagne did not help...

5. LOL!!!! Rose, you are beginning to sound like ME!!!! Yesterday, I started a sentance and by the time I got half-way through I couldn't remember what the heck I had started to SAY!!!!

6. ^ happens to me everyday. so sad...

7. That happens to me too......:nuts:

8. that's why I have a special little notebook to write things down in now, because I just forget. Maybe I should buy an H notebook, so I will enjoy it more.

9. this is every conversation i have every single day

10. I did and it is full of lists, just forgot to note this one down :sad:

11. I do this all the time! Rose, let me know once you find this person so I can close this thread. Thanks!

12. ^^ I will.:heart:

13. :yes: That's why I bought my Ulysee!

14. Rose, I do the same thing sometimes even after writing it down! Do you have a snapshot of the pouchette? I'd love to see it.

15. ^^ Sus, it's this one

[​IMG]