Rose Shoulder Legacy from Priority Mail Envelope

1. After 2 weeks, my Rose shoulder Legacy that I bought on eBay NWT for $275 arrived stuffed inside a priority mail envelope! I'm a bit steamed but it's still pretty although there is a crease on the bottom on the bag where it was folded. Some of these sellers are so clueless.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. well anne, the bag looks great on you but i would be FUMING that the bag was just stuffed in a bag....omg, contact that seller right away and if they dont make it right, negative feedback with some details on the ucky shipping!

3. that is CRAZYY!!! haha talk about a cheapo not wanting to pay anything for shipping that big bag

how much did you pay in shipping if it was any more then like $4 i would ask for $$ back cause thats the reason she used the priority envelope and if thats what she had planned she shouldnt have charged shipping

i would be SO pissed if my bag came that way but thank goodness it came in perfectly (minus the crease
    :sad:) and looks amazing on you!!! :smile:

4. The crease should fall out shouldn't it? I would be mad too! How much shipping did you pay? I think a partial refund should be in order or appropriate feedback!

5. Send the seller your photos. If you're happy with the bag tell them so but that the purse should have been better packaged.

6. Wow! I can't believe how clueless (or cheap!) some sellers are! But the bag is beautiful!

7. Gorgeous!! I love the color on your!!

That always perplexes me why people would put expensive bags in envelopes?? I'm guessing I've probably confused people with some of my shipping tactics, that I think are better at the time - so I won't say much, but who knows... I've never stuffed a leather bag into a packing envelope though!! I once received a Balenciaga bag in an envelope... I had to just do one of these -> :confused1: :shrugs: :push:

8. that is ridiculous!! How can someone think that that is appropriate?
    However, the bag is gorgeous and hopefully the crease will fall out. Enjoy!

9. That seller shoudl refund your shipping charges AT LEAST. Send the pictures and explain that the bag is potentially damaged now (the crease).
    See what they say.

10. Wow what a beautiful bag! Oh man I LOVE that rose color SO MUCH! GREAT deal on it too, damn how did u manage that?

11. That bag looks beautiful on you.
    I would definitely contact the seller and show her the pics.

12. Gorgeous bag! I love it on you!

And I agree -- send pics to the seller. You should definitely get a partial refund and at the bare minimum, your shipping refunded... my guess is that you a paid a good price for shipping assuming it would be packed well.

I am always amazed when I hear/see stuff like this! Some people are just clueless. :push:

13. wow knee deep in drool I LOVE that bag I didn't know it came in rose stunning......

14. the bag is so awesome and the pink is gorgeous.. sorry about how the bag was badly sent to you.

15. Thanks everyone! The shipping was only $10 but the PO gives away (at least for now) the priority boxes so it wouldn't have been too much to put it in a box. I'll see what the seller says about refunding the shipping. This seller had 2 of these and a TPFr posted the first one but it went poof in an instant. That buyer left very positive feedback so when I saw this I grabbed it without hesitation. I'm still really happy with it - just part of the "joy" of eBay.