Rose McGowan

Before...
rosesd433992kw7.jpg
rosesd833996mi6.jpg

After:

rosemcgowanoscarsbigjd7.jpg
rosemcgowanoscars2smallem8.jpg

I hope she sues the crap out of her doctor. She was so beautiful!

She's as much to blame as the surgeon.I doubt he twisted her arm or sought her out.

She's as much to blame as the surgeon.I doubt he twisted her arm or sought her out.

If she asked him to make her look less attractive than I would have to agree. However, if that's not what he promised her, than he is the one to blame.

For example, if you hire someone to remodel your home and you have a plan, but the contractor messes it up, it's the contractors fault.

Unfortunately, we live in a society which believes the doctor is never at fault, especially if you agreed to have surgery. This is very scary thinking because it allows mediocre, bad, and unethical doctors to practice when they shouldn't. Just because someone has MD behind their name doesn't make them good.

Rose is 34 years old and it appears she had a facelift, which was not needed. It's possible she went in there asking for it, but it's also quite possible the doctor suggested it making her believe no one would notice. This stuff happens all the time. If he suggested fillers, he doesn't make nearly as much money as he does with surgery. These guys have huge mortgages because there homes are huge, not to mention the flashy cars, etc. A lot of doctors get caught up in the greed and if society continues to always blame the patient, then nothing is ever going to change.

If she asked him to make her look less attractive than I would have to agree. However, if that's not what he promised her, than he is the one to blame.

For example, if you hire someone to remodel your home and you have a plan, but the contractor messes it up, it's the contractors fault.

It's not really the same thing though. The doctors have ethical responsebility to not treat everyone and everything that walk in asking for help, then we might've had a lot more lolo ferraris (rip) walking around.
Another difference is that the change is permanent, and it's very hard to imagine how the final result will be before going through with the procedure, also for the doctor.

Liberté;2231091 said:
It's not really the same thing though. The doctors have ethical responsebility to not treat everyone and everything that walk in asking for help, then we might've had a lot more lolo ferraris (rip) walking around.
Another difference is that the change is permanent, and it's very hard to imagine how the final result will be before going through with the procedure, also for the doctor.

Yes, that's a good point about not knowing what the final outcome will look like, but I would guess when he showed pictures of other examples he only showed his outstanding ones. I bet he never showed her all his screw ups. It should be required so people can make better decisions.

Also your first sentences really sums it up..." no ethical doctor would have worked on her" she should of been turned away, period. A lot of times doctors encourage younger patients to have surgery or anyone that walks through their door for that matter. There are a lot of doctors out there who are like that. In every specialty, but more so with plastic surgeons.

Also your first sentences really sums it up..." no ethical doctor would have worked on her" she should of been turned away, period. A lot of times doctors encourage younger patients to have surgery or anyone that walks through their door for that matter. There are a lot of doctors out there who are like that. In every specialty, but more so with plastic surgeons.

I totally agree. She was so beautiful. Not to mention 16 year olds getting implants. Most 16 year old girls aren't fully develloped either, parents who let their daugthers go through with it without resistance, or at least some well reasoned argument, should be ashamed of themselves.

I guess one good thing that comes out of the skinny celeb trend is that he silicone bust is no longer THAT desirable.

:lecture: What in the hell?! I...she...what....she doesn't even look like herself anymore...and herself...was beautiful!!??!!

She looks like a young julia sugarbaker. (Which would be a wonderful thing...if her own orgininal self wasn't even better.)

Maybe she likes her new look,she seems to have no problem flaunting it.We may think she looks strange but we don't know her mind set,so it really doesn't matter.
Anyone that chooses to have their looks altered takes a chance plain & simple.

She looks pretty good in these week old photos.
She'll be 34yrs old in September.

Attachments

• normal_55636_2007ShoWestAwards_005_122_329lo.jpg
    normal_55636_2007ShoWestAwards_005_122_329lo.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 654
  • 46304_maxim_rose_mcgowan_cover_122_406lo.jpg
    46304_maxim_rose_mcgowan_cover_122_406lo.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 195