Rose - is this like a salmon color?

1. Is it pinky? or is there more of a warmer undertone to it, making it more salmon in color? TIA

2. no, it's just "rose" from 04 I believe.

3. Rose 2004. It isn't really salmony, but it is hard to take an accurate picture of.

[​IMG]

4. yep, that's it. Can you describe the color since it's so hard to capture? TIA

5. I just took this pic for someone else, so here it is compared to a really bright pink, bubblegum, so you get the idea.

[​IMG]

I would say it really is rose, a deep rose color. It isn't as red as lots of pics taken with flash make it look. I have seen some bags that are very used that look a bit faded. This picture shows the true nature of the color. In natural light, no flash, sort of overcast day.

6. Rose is beautiful!!

7. oh the rose is pretty :smile:

8. Rose is TDF, I am not a pink person an I :yes: 04 rose - maybe think of it as pink with an edge? :smile: Not salmon at all.

9. I LOVE LOVE your bag!!!!!! (Can I have it?:love: )

10. I love that color too!

11. Oh my gosh - I LOOOOOOOVE this bag and color!!!!
    [​IMG]

12. Rose 04 is one of my favourite colours along with lilac 04 - they are so pretty. I wish balenciaga would introduce better colours, I suppose I will have to wait till the fall to see the violet!

13. Just look at that leather; it's beautiful!!!

14. Amen. Hate to praise my own bag, but I think it's no contest - the "old" leather was soooooo nice. Want it back. :crybaby: