Rose gold JUC or C de Cartier bracelet?

Yay!! Looks absolutely stunning on you!! Congrats!! (Does your husband like it? I am sure he was happy that you are so happy!)

I don't have the juc (yet). But DH just got me the love this past weekend as an early bday present and I tried on the diamond juc with it. I'm waiting for my Cartier store to get the juc with the new locking mechanism...they didn't have any in stock. It's such a stunning piece!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I don't have the juc (yet). But DH just got me the love this past weekend as an early bday present and I tried on the diamond juc with it. I'm waiting for my Cartier store to get the juc with the new locking mechanism...they didn't have any in stock. It's such a stunning piece!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Oops - I thought you were the original poster where her husband preferred the C de Cartier - my bad!! :P That's what I get for reading this on my little phone - ha, ha.

Regardless, this jUC/Love combination is gorgeous on you. You are making a perfect choice and it looks amazing with your Love. Let us know how you like the new locking mechanism on the JUC. Happy early birthday and congrats on your new Love and soon to be new JUC!:smile:

Reactions: Miss CC
Oops - I thought you were the original poster where her husband preferred the C de Cartier - my bad!! :P That's what I get for reading this on my little phone - ha, ha.

Regardless, this jUC/Love combination is gorgeous on you. You are making a perfect choice and it looks amazing with your Love. Let us know how you like the new locking mechanism on the JUC. Happy early birthday and congrats on your new Love and soon to be new JUC!:smile:

Lol!! I was wondering how you knew my DH got it for me. And thank you for your kind words [emoji4].

Reactions: jpezmom
I'm dying to know more about the new locking mechanism.

I can't attest to how difficult it is to take off the original version but my SA said that's what's most customers complain about the juc. When he was taking it off me...looked like he had to use a fair amount of force. The new version...you simply have to pull up on the bangle (sorry hard to explain). He said the new version has been out but stores only receive it when they sell the older models first.

Such a difficult decision - both the JUC and C de Cartier are gorgeous. It seems that you like the JUC a bit more, so you should go with your gut feeling! Also depends on your lifestyle. Do you think you'll get more wear out of the JUC or C?