ROSE ergo tote!!! yay!!!

1. did anyone else see this? on the pebbled ergo tote online you can only buy white, bamboo and black, but the side view photo they show is like a salmon-y pink. so i called JAX and they do indeed have the color rose in stock. they have hundreds of them!

i am so going to my store today to order!
  2. Good eye!:tup:
    Post ots of pics when you get it!! That'll be a nice big bag to really see the color.
  3. That's pretty. I wonder what it looks like IRL...I only really like the large size ergo's though as the smaller size doesn't hold all my junk!
  4. That looks like a really pretty color!!!! Looking forward to your pics!!!! CONgRATS!!!!!
  5. It's so beautiful...can't wait to see pics.
  6. Congrats, love the color! Can't wait for pics!
  7. Merciful heavens that bag is a must-have!!!
  8. That is a lovely color! I can't wait to see your pictures. Congrats!
  9. Bah, I wish I liked the Ergo styling more, all the pretty colors lately are Ergo!
  10. That's a great color - and good catch on the website! The ergo totes are cute, but I can't do the dogleash closure bags...
  11. Great catch on the color. Congratulations on ordering it. Please post photos of your bag when it arrives as I'm sure that most of us are quite anxious to see what the color truly looks like.
  12. Pretty! I'm looking forward to your pictures!
  13. congrats, can't wait to see pics! :tup:
  14. It looks really pretty!
  15. I have to have this bag but I don't have a Coach store near me! Can I call a store and will they ship it, or do I call JAX? And if so, what is the number?