Rose Dragee or Brighton Blue??

Hlfinn!!

Ohhh, blue jean....I love my blue jean dogon! that is possible. However, I don't know if my NM Hermes boutique is getting a 34 Lindy in BJ. Hmmmmm, I'm gonna have to make a call!

I saw a gal in the store last week with a BJ Lindy!!! Sooo pretty. Had to keep telling myself NOT to touch her bag when she was walking by, it was sooo pretty... I was like a little kid in a candy store eyeballing her favourite sweets, knowing if she asked to see something her mouth would just drool over! :Push: lol

B.L.U.E. :tup:

Definitely Emanu. Lindy is such a great everyday bag you wouldn't want to have to baby it like you would in RD. BB is also a more year 'round colour IMO.

Brighton Blue!!!
Much more of a versatile, everyday color. And I have seen a Lindy in BB and it's absolutely lovely. Rose Dragee is a beautiful color but I feel that it would have to be "babied" a lot more.

DEF. BB!!! esp for all year around use and w/ a 4 yr old boy! That color is GORGEOUS in most styles! RD is more for summer and spring and there is def. more maintenance. I picture RD in more of the kelly bag.

They would both be beautiful (and I love the look of the Lindy) but Brighton Blue seems like the most resilient and practical. Be sure to post pics once you've made your purchase!

OK, I have a preference for all things blue, so I say Bleu Brighton all the way.

My new Massai is in Clemence Bleu Brighton. Here's a pic. The lighting is wrong so the bag actually looks darker in the photo than it does in real life. I don't consider this bag to be that dark. You would have two very different bags (ie your black Kelly and a Brighton Blue Lindy).

Attachments

• massai.jpg
    massai.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 78
:P Rose Dragee! :P So unique to Hermes!

What can I say? :sneaky:

I don't have Brighton Blue, so I can't speak for that color directly, but I've owned two blue bags and actually found them hard to match my wardrobe...seemed always a tone off...just my 2 cents.