Rose Bubble Ring HERE!!!

1. Fedex just dropped this off!!!

Should I keep it or no? Should I exchange it for the Clear?

Enjoy the pics!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ooh, its so cute! Does it stay on well?

3. that is cute! now i really want one -_- even though i don't wear any of the rings i have now~!

4. It's quite lovely..but is it comfortable (with the square design and all)???

5. The ring is so cute! Keep the rose (that's the color I voted for previously) and for some reason, I just like the ring best in the rose color.

6. I question the comfort of this ring as well. How does it fit and feel on your finger?

7. Congrats! If you were to exchange it for anything, I'd suggest changing it for the Framboise one. The clear honestly isn't much lighter than that at ALL and is actually kind of boring without a pink one next to it (just IMO).
    Isn't it comfy though?? I love mine. :love:

8. yes, but it's really loose on my ring finer :sad: that's the one I wanted to wear it on!

9. It actually is very comfortable! :yes:

10. It is comfy! I was surprised.. I think I might just stick w/ this one and try to get the other two!!:p

11. oooh it look pretty on you! i like the square bottom..we both got our babies today!

12. While it's on, push the bubbles together and it'll adjust. That's what I had to do to mine also. :yes:

13. super cute!

14. Very cute!

15. O! Thanks I didn't know it adjusts! I was afraid I would break it! haha