Rory is here!

1. Dang! Had myself convinced on getting the Emerald Rory but that Cognac colour is so sophisticated and timeless.

I also found a pic of the Neutral Rory.....Blast, to many nice colours coming out for the fall season.

LegacyLeatherRorySatchel.jpg
  2. Congrats! Nice!!

3. Very pretty bag in a beautiful color.

4. I love this bag! I'd like to see how it looks with the strap doubled to wear as a shoulder bag. That is how I wear my Alexandra and it works out fine. How much is this bag?? I think this needs to be my new bag for fall!!

5. Beautiful bag! I love the color. :smile:

6. Beautiful!

7. Love that color! What else is coming in neutral? Patricia? Anytime soon?

8. Thanks so much!

Thanks!

Oh no....what have you done?! I was looking for something neutral but hadn't seen THAT color! It's beautiful! Hmmm....cognac or neutral?! Help!

Thanks!

Thank you!

This bag is $398. I will post another picture with the strap doubled. I like it SO much better that way!

Thanks!

Thanks!

I agree...that neutral is gorgeous! I hadn't seen that and now I'm torn between the two!

9. Gorgeous! I haven't seen this bag before, love it!

10. Congrats!! I have this bag in cobalt and the only way I wear it is with the strap doubled and over the shoulder. This is a very classic bag--Congrats again!!

11. the handle drop in this photo looks like it is a decent drop, can you tell me what the drop is?

12. Cognac! Definantly! You can get a neutral bag any other time.:tup:

13. Sorry no idea.

Im hoping someone will post a pic wearing the bag with the strap doubled.

14. What are the dimensions of the Rory? It is SOOO irritating that Coach won't make the handle straps a bit longer so one can carry on the shoulder that way and keep the longer strap for other uses...:shucks:

Having said that, I love this bag!! I hope you can figure out the strap and enjoy it...:smile:

15. Anyone know when this lovely bag will be available in stores? :smile: