Romy!!! Oh ROMY!!! What a BEAUTY!!!

I bought a great Romy shoulder bag. I tried to find one on line to see what else they have but can't. it is large hobo style, dark red color leather with 'Romy' embossed on the front. anyone know where I can find more of this?

I bought a great Romy shoulder bag. I tried to find one on line to see what else they have but can't. it is large hobo style, dark red color leather with 'Romy' embossed on the front. anyone know where I can find more of this?

:confused1:

Romys don't have Romy embossed on the front. It's just the name of the bag, after Romy Sneider the beautiful actress who along with her man (Alan Delon) often wore Gucci. Try the main Handbag sub-forum, it's probably the name of the brand(?)

Thanks, I'll try that. I found it in a small boutique where they sell new and used collections.

:tup:

:confused1:

Romys don't have Romy embossed on the front. It's just the name of the bag, after Romy Sneider the beautiful actress who along with her man (Alan Delon) often wore Gucci. Try the main Handbag sub-forum, it's probably the name of the brand(?)

Make that 'Schneider' my iPad isn't up with fabulous icons from the 1950s/60s :lol: