Roman Holiday

Thanks for the pictures! You honestly made my morning! I love Italy and can't wait to go back. I think each time I go I leave a bit of my heart there. And the shops in Florence are amazing! I love that you can buy handmade leather items...and gold. LOL... I :heart: shopping!

Have fun! I can't wait for the next installment!

ohh dd, i was there when they were building/remodeling it a year ago!!!!!
here are some pics, i thought i took a pic with the trunk, but i cant find it, oh well.

Picture4-1.png

Picture5-1.png

Picture6-1.png

ah, i LOVE rome. cant wait to go back.

thanks everyone. we did have a great time. especially because it was sale season :graucho: but we're now back in Australia (boo-hoo).

thanks for posting those fantastic photos Renier! it clears things up. i was a bit confused because i distinctly recall the old LV boutique was in the other side of the street. i wonder what happend to the Trunk afterwards? i'd LOVE to take that home for sure :yes:

Hope you enjoyed your time in Rome!
As it is my hometown, I can assure you that both LV and Valentino have maintained their historic locations in Via dei Condotti :smile1. I love the way they renovated tho! (haven't been to the store in a couple of years, when I go to Rome family comes before purses :heart: )

thanks everyone. we did have a great time. especially because it was sale season :graucho: but we're now back in Australia (boo-hoo).

thanks for posting those fantastic photos Renier! it clears things up. i was a bit confused because i distinctly recall the old LV boutique was in the other side of the street. i wonder what happend to the Trunk afterwards? i'd LOVE to take that home for sure :yes:

:sweatdrop: ill race you to it!
and im flattered you remember my name!!:upsidedown::flowers:
a quick thought.... how do they (the workers) go in or out of the boutique for the remodeling?
when i was next to the trunk, it seemed very stiff and sturdy and unmovable. I doubt the boutiques in Rome have back doors right? :confused1:

and youre right about the valentino boutique, in my second picture, right next to Lv, the windows read VALENTINO, COMING SOON. so it is a recent move,:yes: