Rolande / Rolando - Please help

....ut oh:wtf:
I really hope that those of you who say that the Rolandos come up larger than normal are correct (no offence to the rest of you!)
I am just praying that they will fit as I love them already - they are not even here yet I am just in love with the pics!:sad:
They are due to be here tomorrow - fingers crossed. :graucho:
I'll post pics (if they fit) and hopefully no matter what the out come is I can let the rest of you know how I found them in size.

...they say leather gives a little...!;)

Glad I have inspired you! :tup:
The nude Rolandes from Footcandy look light pink - is this the case? If so I have to have them for my wedding day!
Please post pics of yours too!

Miss L. I have these very pair from footcandy and in fact,they do look like pink.

As I said earlier, my feet run on the wider side and I had to get a 37.5 in these. I am afraid these are going to have to be my "sitting pretty" shoes as I know I cannot wear these out on a night on the town.

I have seen pictures of Christina Aguilera wearing these in a black patent and even with her little feet her toes appear to bunch and curl in them. I've got short, stubby toes and my fourth toe curls a bit in them as well.

I am not trying to burst your bubble or anything, just hoping to share my experience and knowledge with you and anybody else interested in the shoe. I truly hope it works out for you.

Miss Louboutin - please post pics when you get your black leather Rolando's :smile: I'd love to see how they look IRL. Did you order from MyTheresa? If so, could you please let me know if the ordering process is complicated -- i.e. are the customs fees (DHL from Germany to the US) astronomical? I've wanted to order some things from MyTheresa before but was always worried about the customs delays/hassles and fees.

^^ I don't believe there are any customs fees when receiving goods outside of the U.S. (being delivered to a U.S. address)

Are there any of you who know for sure? :flowers:

There are definitely customs fees assessed when receiving orders sent from overseas -- IF the item is over a certain amount (and declared as commercial goods, not gift or sample). I'm not sure what that cut-off amount is and have heard that it depends on the courier used (USPS, DHL, Fedex, UPS, etc.). Given the price of Louboutin shoes and with DHL being the courier used by MyTheresa, I'm almost certain there would be customs fees + brokerage fees assessed, unless MyTheresa declares the package as a gift and under-marks the value, which I'm sure they don't do. I just hope that customs fee is a reasonable amount and not some astronomical percentage (like 30-40%, for example). I've ordered bags from Chanel overseas and definitely had to pay customs + brokerage fees upon receiving the package.

Yikes! I had no idea. :censor:

The only overseas (high priced) items I purchase, come from Germany and I've never had to pay customs fees. The shipper uses both FedEx and DHL.

30%-40%?! That's highway robbery!

Hello,
I was just in Footcandy (they have a couple stores as well as their website) and they had the Rolandes in the black patent, nude patent and cheetah print patent. For a comparison, they are selling the black Rolandes for $610, whereas Net-A-Porter is selling them for a full $100 more! You guys should definately check them out. Their number is 925.937.3668.

On a side note... they also have some louboutins at 50% off!!! A lot of the really popular styles, like the espadrilles, Sabotage, Moonbow, Wallis Zeppa... Check it out!!!

....ut oh:wtf:
I really hope that those of you who say that the Rolandos come up larger than normal are correct (no offence to the rest of you!)
I am just praying that they will fit as I love them already - they are not even here yet I am just in love with the pics!:sad:
They are due to be here tomorrow - fingers crossed. :graucho:
I'll post pics (if they fit) and hopefully no matter what the out come is I can let the rest of you know how I found them in size.

...they say leather gives a little...!;)

*bump*

I wanna know if you got them and how they worked out for you.

If anyone is looking for the Rolando pumps in black leather (not patent), they are currently at the CL Madison Ave boutique, I saw them last week. I am waiting for my leopard print rolandos, I can't wait.

i know they arent Jimmy Choo or Manolos but my new Stuart Weitzman Linda style peep toes are still pretty freakin amazing to me and I LOVE THEM and CANT WAIT TO WEAR THEM OUT! i have a really cute pic of them that i took on my phone but idk how to upload pics onto these message boards so ill just put up the link in the meantime until i figure out how to put it up!

http://www.stuartweitzman.com/ the red Linda style