Rogue Club

Hi Ladies and Gents [emoji112], I am new to the coach section of the board. It has been nearly twenty years since I have owned a coach bag but the Rogue spoke to me, and I joined the club yesterday [emoji4]. I got her from Macy's Herald Square and I will say I wasn't 100% sold even after I got home. It was until I added the tassel onto her and that just completed the look for me. The topper for my decision was all of the gorgeous pictures I have seen posted here. So now Miss Carmel has a new home! IMG_1474949262.836485.jpgIMG_1474949278.906303.jpgIMG_1474949289.161950.jpg

Hi Ladies and Gents [emoji112], I am new to the coach section of the board. It has been nearly twenty years since I have owned a coach bag but the Rogue spoke to me, and I joined the club yesterday [emoji4]. I got her from Macy's Herald Square and I will say I wasn't 100% sold even after I got home. It was until I added the tassel onto her and that just completed the look for me. The topper for my decision was all of the gorgeous pictures I have seen posted here. So now Miss Carmel has a new home! View attachment 3477211View attachment 3477212View attachment 3477213

The tassle does complete the look! Lovely caramel color bag[emoji4]

I've never been into coach myself until the rouge appeared on the scene and I'm also finding tons of inspiration from all you lovely club members[emoji8] Hope I'll find a good one for myself soon!

Reactions: bign_17
Hi Ladies and Gents [emoji112], I am new to the coach section of the board. It has been nearly twenty years since I have owned a coach bag but the Rogue spoke to me, and I joined the club yesterday [emoji4]. I got her from Macy's Herald Square and I will say I wasn't 100% sold even after I got home. It was until I added the tassel onto her and that just completed the look for me. The topper for my decision was all of the gorgeous pictures I have seen posted here. So now Miss Carmel has a new home! View attachment 3477211View attachment 3477212View attachment 3477213
Pretty tassel. May I ask where you got it?

Beautiful photos! I was side eyeing the black rogue 36 as a potential near future purchase because the interior tan lining caught my eye, but wow, that caramel saddle color made me take a second look. The depth of the caramel color really pops! Congratulations on a beautiful purchase!

Congrats! Welcome to the club. Love this color. Enjoy!

Oh thank you very much! I actually got it from Macy's also. It is made by a designer named Patricia Nash the tag says Lucilla tassel key ring. There is also website listed on the tag patricianashdesigns.com. Not sure what it has on it as I haven't looked. Hope that helps [emoji4]
Thank you! I've seen a lot of Patricia Nash bags, so I will look. It looks so nice on your Carmel color Rogue. Enjoy taking her out, they are nice bags!

Does anyone carry their Rogue messenger-stlye, with a long strap (the 2 shoulder straps joined together). Is it comfortable to wear like that? thanks!

I actually just watched a YouTube video on a guy that owns a black rouge that is how he wears his. He actually said that the buckles were painful for him so he created a pad from a leather belt and it works perfectly for him. If you search coach rogue you should come upon it. There is only a hand full of videos and he is the only male.