Rogue Club

Hello everyone! I am trying to decide on a purchase and have shoppers block or something. I was wondering for those who have different size Rogues if you could only have one size which would you choose and why? Trying to chose between the regular, 36, or satchel. I don't carry a ton really just.....
Full size wallet
Personal planner
Pencil pouch
6 key holder
Pochette
And another tiny wristlet
Any opinions are greatly appreciated
TIA [emoji3]
The regular size fits my essentials and then some. I carry a change purse, a handful of pens, make up, sunglasses, keys and cell phone (sometimes a cell phone charger) and the regular size is more than enough space. I love the 36, but feel it is kind of bulky and heavy for my needs and frame.

The regular size fits my essentials and then some. I carry a change purse, a handful of pens, make up, sunglasses, keys and cell phone (sometimes a cell phone charger) and the regular size is more than enough space. I love the 36, but feel it is kind of bulky and heavy for my needs and frame.
Which color Rogue do you have?

I finally purchased a 25 Rogue in Saddle and even though she's dreadfully heavy, I love her! However, I'm finding the shorter handles to be a problem. They're really hard, so it's not comfortable to carry the bag with the handles resting on my arm. So, I'm using it as a shoulderbag only. But what to do with the short handles? I tucked them into the side pockets but it makes getting things in and out of those pockets a pain, and I really use those heavily. I also noticed that an imprint of the handles was starting to show up on the sides. I also tried just leaving them out, but they're really in the way and they are causing the leather along the top edge to curl. SO, I'm seriously thinking of just removing those handles. The leather that connects them to the bag is thin enough that I can just cut through them and remove it. Do you think this is too drastic? Has anyone done this? Obviously it'll kill any resale value, but I love the bag, so I'm probably not going to sell it. Thoughts?

Reactions: Vidalita
I finally purchased a 25 Rogue in Saddle and even though she's dreadfully heavy, I love her! However, I'm finding the shorter handles to be a problem. They're really hard, so it's not comfortable to carry the bag with the handles resting on my arm. So, I'm using it as a shoulderbag only. But what to do with the short handles? I tucked them into the side pockets but it makes getting things in and out of those pockets a pain, and I really use those heavily. I also noticed that an imprint of the handles was starting to show up on the sides. I also tried just leaving them out, but they're really in the way and they are causing the leather along the top edge to curl. SO, I'm seriously thinking of just removing those handles. The leather that connects them to the bag is thin enough that I can just cut through them and remove it. Do you think this is too drastic? Has anyone done this? Obviously it'll kill any resale value, but I love the bag, so I'm probably not going to sell it. Thoughts?
All the things you mentioned about the short handles is the reason I returned mine. I had the 25 in the forest but the regular size works better for me. I haven't seen where anyone has removed the handles. It would be too drastic for me. If I needed to make modifications to a bag in order for it to work, then I know it's not for me. But that's a personal choice. If you know you're never going to sell it and it won't compromise the structural integrity of the bag, then go for it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

I am all about making a bag your own but I've only gone as far as dyeing a bag & maybe switching out a zipper for a snap. I've also wondered about removing the handles but I can't see that not having a serious impact to the leather where they are attached. I totally agree with the issues you mention with the 25 size. If you do undertake removing the handles, I'd love to see the results!

I'm not going to remove any hardware, just cut the leather on the handle where it attaches to the hardware. So I won't actually damage the body of the bag at all. I'll post pics when I'm done! Thanks for the feedback!

My heart skipped a beat when I read your post. You're a braver woman than I. Do you think the side of the bag will flop if you cut it? I too would love to see photos if you decide yes. [emoji4]

last Friday Coach put the purple patchwork Rogue on sale (30%) online so I snapped up one. not sure how many were available but it's now sold out. I've never owned a Coach bag before, but I started to look into the Rogue and was at the store at Columbus Circle and it was on my way out that I saw the purple one on a higher shelf and haven't been able to get it out of my mind, so typical LOL.

I thought and thought about the solid color ones but albeit very attractive, I didn't find them to have the extra oomph. last month I ordered the Western Rivet 25 but ended up returning, I found the embellishments puny and wouldn't last long, even when brand new and well wrapped 3-5 pieces were already cracked.

does anyone here own the purple one? would love to hear your take.

last Friday Coach put the purple patchwork Rogue on sale (30%) online so I snapped up one. not sure how many were available but it's now sold out. I've never owned a Coach bag before, but I started to look into the Rogue and was at the store at Columbus Circle and it was on my way out that I saw the purple one on a higher shelf and haven't been able to get it out of my mind, so typical LOL.

I thought and thought about the solid color ones but albeit very attractive, I didn't find them to have the extra oomph. last month I ordered the Western Rivet 25 but ended up returning, I found the embellishments puny and wouldn't last long, even when brand new and well wrapped 3-5 pieces were already cracked.

does anyone here own the purple one? would love to hear your take.

There's a purple one?! Do you have a picture?

SO, I'm seriously thinking of just removing those handles. The leather that connects them to the bag is thin enough that I can just cut through them and remove it. Do you think this is too drastic? Has anyone done this? Obviously it'll kill any resale value, but I love the bag, so I'm probably not going to sell it. Thoughts?

I think you should do this. The handles do get in the way. :smile: I've been thinking about the same thing

Here's my new addition. I got the black patchwork first and loved how beautiful it is, but the bag seems more seasonal. Then I saw the lighter patchwork, and fell in love. I didn't think I'd like this colors/pattern combination, but it is very unique and wearable at the same time.....I can also carry it year-round. Pics are not great with bad lighting, but it is very pretty in person.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 618
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 624
Here's my new addition. I got the black patchwork first and loved how beautiful it is, but the bag seems more seasonal. Then I saw the lighter patchwork, and fell in love. I didn't think I'd like this colors/pattern combination, but it is very unique and wearable at the same time.....I can also carry it year-round. Pics are not great with bad lighting, but it is very pretty in person.
Congrats!!! This bag is stunning! Love the sides! Enjoy