Rodeo Drive GUCCI store today.....

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
So I ventured out today to Rodeo and took along the brats and man was that store PACKED today! Yes they still have some sale bags left. For those interested, they have 2 eclipse totes (the larger ones) in black sig left. They also have a black leather abbey hobo.

The new fall stuff is so cute and I found a bag I sooo want to get and might go back tomorrow to get it.

Also I saw Jaclyn Smith there.............remember Charlie's Angels, she was Kellie Garret. She was also in The Bourne Identity. She was hosting a show on Bravo called Shear Genius. Here is her bio: http://imdb.com/name/nm0000646/

Anywho, she's 61 and looked absolutely FAB!!

I think the new bag I want is part of the BRITT line but I don't see it online so I can't show you which one it is but it's soo cute.

Oh I wish I could check out that store!
Its on my list next time i'm in Los Angeles.

My friends are going there tomorrow.
They said there's a fancy car show, so while there hubbys look at cars there buying bags ...

I was there also today. I was suprised that they still had so much sale stuff left.

what time were you there? I went to Gucci, Coach and LV and I was there from 3:45-4:30pm. It was crazy busy down there. I am gonna go first thing tomorrow in the AM, I plan on leaving round 11 to get there by noon when they open to avoid all the crowds. Hopefully people will still be at church or breakfast w/dad so it won't be so busy!

what time were you there? I went to Gucci, Coach and LV and I was there from 3:45-4:30pm. It was crazy busy down there. I am gonna go first thing tomorrow in the AM, I plan on leaving round 11 to get there by noon when they open to avoid all the crowds. Hopefully people will still be at church or breakfast w/dad so it won't be so busy!

I was there at 10am found street parking right in front of Gucci. I also went to LV, Coach, Burberry,Tiffany's and Saks and every place was empty. I was looking for "the perfect wallet" for my husband and I can't find anything that I consider perfect.