rockysgoldandsilver: fake or real DY and Tiffany???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been trying to purchase a DY ring on eBay and i've come across rocky's gold and silver. they have 100% feedback and its an actual store. everyone seems to be happy but...

i looked at some of their other products and they sell tiffany. but what bothers me is one of the tiffany pieces has cubic zirconia in it (???:wtf::weird:smile: whats up with that? does this place sell fakes?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tiffany-Co-Sterling-16-1-2-Necklace-Tiffany-Bars_W0QQitemZ200151711761QQihZ010QQcategoryZ110494QQcmdZViewItem

I didn't know where to put this question b/c no one answered in the jewelry box and this isn't like.. a handbag question... :push:

2. Hi, I've actually been looking at a lot of their DY auctions as well. They all look pretty good to me but I didn't notice their Tiffany auction. Hmm. Very strange. Maybe email them? They respond pretty quickly. As a side, there are SO many fake DY on right now! Ughh.

3. I can't call myself a Tiffany expert, but I know that none of their merchandise has CZ in it. Also, the stamping on the item in the auction looks funny. I'd stay away.

4. please post in the Jewelry Box Forum, there's a thread at the top for these questions.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.