Rocking The Same Gucci Dress: Gwyneth, Oprah & Zoe Kravitz

I think gwynie looks best followed by Oprah:yes:
Oprah mat not be a twiglet but she is rocking that dress. good on her I say.

But Zoe just looks as if she is blending into the horrible wallpaper behind:yucky: :blah:

It looks good on all of them, they all pull it off with their own different styles and takes on the dress!
I really love this dress, it looked fabulous on the runway.
Great post Prada.
xxxRosexxx

i think it looks beautiful on all of them, i love the dress. it has a cut that i've seen a lot lately that is flattering on many body types (particularly mine, which is one of the reasons i so love it...i can rock a deep-v with an empire waist...)

I really don't see how Oprah, with all her money, buys anything off the peg. I would have every single thing made specifically to my specifications & designs if I had that money.

Just like they used to do in the 20's & 30's. Dang! what a fabulously classy era that was.

The dress looks great on Zoe. I'd love to see more of her..........no not that way :lol: but as far as in movies, music whatever. BTW, does she sing or act?:confused1:

Three very unlikely woman to be wearing the same dress...

but at least the designer (who is it by the way) did a very good job of making this dress very wearable for all ages! I would also like to see The Queen in it!