Alexander Wang Rockie Duffel

I went to Barney's today and looked at the Rockies. They were very, VERY cute but too small for me. They were also quite heavy , IMHO. Lighter than a Rocco but not as much as I expected.

gazoo said:
My fear is that it will be HEAVY. I love Rocco's and the mesh leather Rocco's too but both are so heavy they leave my forearms bruised. :sad:

It IS heavy. And I don't even mind the weight of a regular Rocco. I think what bothers me is that all the weight is concentrated in a smaller area. I picked the Rockie up by the handles and it felt like I was picking up a kettlebell.

which one bigger? baby or rockie? modelling pics please! dying to see!!:graucho:

Baby is definitely bigger.

Sorry guys, I don't do mod pics. I don't have a camera either; only an iPhone. Here's a quick pic in the meantime (I know it's lousy, sorry!), but I can do more pics when I have a spare moment, particularly on what fits inside and comparison pics with the regular Rocco. As a rough guide, it accomodates my usual suspects: wallet, sunglasses case, phone and makeup bag easily.

This bag just makes me smile!

Attachments

• e.jpeg
    e.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 2,978
chunkylover53 said:

Sorry guys, I don't do mod pics. I don't have a camera either; only an iPhone. Here's a quick pic in the meantime (I know it's lousy, sorry!), but I can do more pics when I have a spare moment, particularly on what fits inside and comparison pics with the regular Rocco. As a rough guide, it accomodates my usual suspects: wallet, sunglasses case, phone and makeup bag easily.

Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

It's gorgeous! Thanks for taking it for us! Oh, and I think when people ask for pics, we all pretty much expect cellphone pics :biggrin:. Who has the time or money to get a real camera these days, ha!! Also, I feel ya on the mod pics things, but yeah it would be awesome if you could take some pics of what you have/can fit in there (whenever it's convenient for you!!) But seriously, it's gorgeous. The pebbling is perfect and appears to be very uniform.

Chunkylover53 thank you for sharing.

I saw the Rockie today in person and I am in love...it felt light to me, well as far as bags with HW go, and in comparison to the Diego!

It is SO close to being perfect, but I will be holding my breath for RG version...

neiman's has the mustard rockie Zoe Kravitz has :smile: but didn't know it's SUEDE!! i personally would be a little scared it'll show wear/tear bc of the suede and light color!