Rockerchic spills!!!

1. But first the foreplay!!
    You all know that Rose and I met at the sample sale...but true to our divaness, we didn't see anything that we wanted on sale so headed straight to Hermes.

First we looked at cadenas. There is a superstition in my family that elephants are lucky so I wanted the gold elephant cadena to put on my black birkin 35...
    [​IMG]

Now certainly elephants are big....but that can't be what the fuss is all about! But this elephant brought Rocker the best of luck....

hermes 002_1.jpg
  2. Please don't torture us Stacy!

3. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    YAY!!! Spill, baby!!! :nuts:

4. I'm still up, I'm still up! Quickly now with the pics or I'll really look scary in the morning!

ETA: Forgot to congratulate you on the elephant cadena!:yahoo: How rude of me. Sorry, girl!

5. :popcorn:

6. ^^^This is going to be a GREAT MORNING!! Can't wait to see whatcha got:yahoo:

7. So next we mosied (?sp) over to the look at pochettes and Rose got a lovely one. The one I had my eye out wasn't there.
    As soon as I saw the thread on the Toyko scarf, I new I had to have it. We asked if they had one and there was just one in the store. Mine!!:yahoo:
    [​IMG]

But that isn't really losing one's virginity, now is it???:shrugs:

So then we went to look at accessories. I fell in love with a violet chevre wallet and Rose also looked at a few things...but nothing for us....

Then Rose innocently said, "Stacy, are you interested in anything?"

And I said:graucho:

hermes 003_1.jpg
  8. Come on Stacy - spill the beans!!!

9. It's nearly 1.40am here in Aus, lol! You should see my blood-shot eyes.:roflmfao:

10. keep it coming.............................

11. OMG!!! SO FAR SO GOOD!!! AND there is MORE!!! I can't wait!!!:nuts:

12. So I said, "Well, I'd love to have another Birkin." Yes, I was so bold as to say I wanted a Birkin!!! But I said it very sweetly and looked with my big brown eyes in a forelorn little way.
    And SA said, "what color?):wtf: So I said, "I'd just love to have something colorful. The only one that I have is black..." (poor me)

SA: "Well, we have something in the back that someone special ordered and didn't want. " :wtf: :wtf:

Rose asked if it was still shrinkwrapped (she is crazy like that) and he said it was. Then he intimately leaned forward and whispered to us, "Meet me downstairs...."

13. :nuts::nuts::nuts: Ooh ooohh!!! This is great! I'm wide awake now!!!

14. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.......................:wtf:

15. :shocked: PLEASE!!! GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: