Rock and Chain RED flap *pics*

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Soooo...after seeing some recent pics of the dark silver baby coco cabas...Ive decided to pass on a coco cabas bag yet again and lately Ive found myself falling for the rock and chain flap bags...:rolleyes:

Something about the chain part just captivated me...similarly to how the lady braid flap ended up going home with me--loved the chain heehee :heart:

SOOO--upon doing some quick research...I found that Nordstroms had the small size (10 in width-about similar in size to my diamond shine flap bag it seems) in RED!!!

My SA at Nordstroms Seattle found this...they got in 2 yesterday I think and 1 sold this morning so I snapped up the 2nd one :P

Here are some pics until it gets here tomorrow

mail

mail

BTW--would love to hear everyone's feedback on this:

This is my current bag collection:
  • Black Cerf Tote with gold CC
  • Black leather reissue 227
  • Black lady braid flap
  • Black medium caviar classic flap with gold hdw
  • Black caviar timeless clutch
  • Navy patent reissue 227 with gold hdw
  • Silver luxury bowler medium
  • Red Diamond shine flap
  • Red lambskin medium classic flap with new chain
  • Pink camelia evening patent leather with classic chain
WOW I actually remembered that all off the top of my head :sweatdrop:

Sooo--if you all had to choose in order from 1-5, let me know which you'd pick

1. Red rock and chain flap (small or large)

2. Black rock and chain flap (small or large)

3. Baby Coco Cabas (unless i see otherwise...dark silver is out now...but maybe in black or if another color comes up in Fall)

4. Dark silver reissue (226 or 227)

5. Feel free to add a 5...I might have one after I see whats out for Fall 07 :yes:

man! i can't see pics either. i don't remember what the rock and chain looks like since i've been off tPF for so long either. i'll have to check this thread later so i can vote. right now, i'd say baby coco and then dark silver reissue.

Hmm--I guess you cant EDIT posts once other people have replied?

Hope these pics work now...sorry about the earlier ones...they showed up for me only I guess :sad:

Attachments

• Red Rock and Chain flap.jpg
    Red Rock and Chain flap.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 357
  • Red Rock and Chain flap 2.jpg
    Red Rock and Chain flap 2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 223
Congrats on a fabu bag! I was debating between the red and black flap for the longest time. But I finally choose the black because of the silver hardware, it makes the bag a little less serious and more laid back. The red flap is so elegant.
My vote would be 2, 3, 1, 4.

that's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't edit after a specific amount of time, can't remember how long?, has nothing to do w/ people responding ;)