Alexander Wang Rocco in Rose Gold or Brass?

Which Rocco should I get?

• Rose Gold

• Brass

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a black/brass that is very pebbled on the round sides but more wrinkled looking on the middle. I like it this way, so I kept it. I guess it is personal preference. The leather does loosen. Mine is very slouchy, with no rubbing or piping issues after two months of almost daily use.

I just received mine today.. the bag is really stiff and the leather on the sides of the bag is very smooth, not bubbly like I had hoped! Is this normal?

boxermomof2 had similar comments about her Rocco...(start at post #87)
http://forum.purseblog.com/alexander-wang/rocco-with-rose-gold-hardware-663172-6.html
http://forum.purseblog.com/alexander-wang/love-at-first-sight-a-reveal-pic-heavy-731878.html

I have one Rocco from this season and the leather is really stiff when compared to my bags from last year. I haven't used it yet, so I can't comment on how it breaks-in. Also, the majority of my Roccos have a good side (pebbled) and a bad side (not-so-pebbled). I have been okay with this since I have managed to purchase them during sales but I don't know that I would be happy if I paid full-price or even 20% off.

I got mine on sale at Shopbop, but I still wish it was more pebbled. The sides aren't pebbled at all, they're both completely smooth. I sent an e-mail in to Shopbop asking if they'd let me switch it out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I got mine on sale at Shopbop, but I still wish it was more pebbled. The sides aren't pebbled at all, they're both completely smooth. I sent an e-mail in to Shopbop asking if they'd let me switch it out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Sorry you are not thrilled with your bag, hopefully they will let you switch out... keeping my fingers crossed for you.

i got my rocco when they first came out black with brass (it didn't even come with an extra strap, so that tells u how old it is). Pretty pebbled all over with some smoother sides. and the leather softened with use. When I was in Barneys last,I saw the newer roccos and it looks like they have been using a different more stiff and smooth leather which holds its shape better... not sure if thats the kind you got.... do u have a picture of the one you got?

I just received mine today.. the bag is really stiff and the leather on the sides of the bag is very smooth, not bubbly like I had hoped! Is this normal?

I'm sorry your bag is smooth, I know the pebbles vary and yes some bags the leather is stiff. Shopbob doesn't let you exchange. You would have to buy a new on and return this one. I hope you get a very pebbly one!!!!!

LVisLVoe said:

That sounds like where I got mine from, on sale at Shopbop! Fortunately, mine is pebbled enough for me to like it. One side definitely is smoother than the other, though. Guess it's the luck of the draw really.

I've had mine for about a month or two now (can't remember) and mine is still pretty stiff, but probably not as stiff as when I first received it.