Road Kill Epi Speedy 35- So sad!!!

1. After much anticipation waiting to receive my black Epy Speedy/35 it finally came today (purchase off eBay) I was horrified when the UPS man handed me the package and it was crushed...

When I opened the box which was a large box that they cut up and folded over in an attempt to make a smaller box (failed) the seller just threw the handbag in the box not even bothering to stuff the inside of the bag with tissue paper or wrapping the handbag up. Seriously- I am still in shock that a seller could care less about how there items arrive to a buyer. The poor Speedy, don't know what to do... A MPRS Pfft!!!:sad::sad::sad:

2. Is the bag damaged?

3. which seller was it because someone on the eBay boards bought a balenciaga from a MPRS who folded it into fours and stuffed it in a box.

4. Oh my is it damaged... It has more wrinkles and creases than???

5. Oh, thats horrible. Did you contact the seller? Some pictures would be helpful. :sad:

6. was it insured?

7. I would rather not say right now- I called the seller and left a message on their phone explaining what had happened and to please return my call. It would be appropriate to give them the chance to respond and make things right before I call Uncle Guido!! and plaster their name all over the message boards...

8. I think UPS automatically insures for a certain amount.

We ship things UPS all the time from work, and UPS gives FREE BOXES though so there is no excuse!

9. I think she found this box in the dumpster.. It is gross...:yucky:

10. Take pictures just in case you need them later.

11. Take taco's advice....take pics of the box, the way it was in the box, and the condition of the item.
    If the seller does not resolve this file a claim with paypal immediately!

12. Oh my gosh, what a shame for such a beautiful bag to be treated in such a way. :crybaby:

I hope the seller makes it up to you. Follow the advice of the clever ladies above, and good luck! Keep us updated. :flowers:

13. I'm so sorry to hear about your eBay experience. I just don't get it when sellers don't take the time to package an expensive bag securely! It just doesn't make any sense.

Another PF member received a balenciaga in two large envelopes one time.

It just boggles my mind.

Amamxr--Sending you positive vibes that this seller won't be a deadbeat and will take responsibility for what she's selling.

GOOD LUCK!

14. Take pics immediately. This is why if I get something quite pricey from someone, I take a short video with my digicam of the box and me opening it.

15. I am so sorry to hear about this. Hope all works out for you. Sounds like you have been given excellent advice.