RM Nikki --- Dark Grey or Black?

?

Rebecca Minkoff Nikki --- what neutral color?

1. Dark Grey

2. Black

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have been drooling over this bag for months and I think I have to have it. Lately I've been buying fun, colorful bags from the HH sales...so now it's time for a classic, goes with everything bag. This is where the RM Nikki comes in. But the question is, dark grey or black?

They look very similar online so would really appreciate fdbk from owners! (In pics below, black on left, dark grey on right). Thanks!

Black.jpg Dark Grey.jpg
  2. I voted for the dark grey.

3. I like the dark grey better than the black, even both of them are very beautiful. I love RM Nikki too. It is the bag I am going to buy next. :drool:

4. I love this bag...it's been on my wish list for a while now.I voted for the black because it's a more timeless color.

5. I love this bag. I drool over the Royal... but if choosing between the two, I'd go grey.

6. Grey is so in right now...plus that color is gorgeous on that bag! Definitely grey!

7. Another vote for the dark grey...looks fantastic!

8. Hmmm - I base everything on my wardrobe. I have brownish/tan coats that I think black matches more so than grey. Not that grey doesn't match but black goes better - black goes with everything. If you already have a great black bag I'd get grey. That grey looks very dark though in the pix.....almost like off black.....

9. Dark grey.