RM Newbie - Dumb Question

1. Hi ladies,

I'm normally in the MJ forum, but I've become obsessed with RM lately. I got my first MAB from the sample sale - I love it!! I decided I wanted a MAM and ending up winning one on eBay. I just realized that the interior on it isn't the typical black and white interior. Do the bags always have that? I'm guessing her bags haven't been faked, but I got a really good price and then I saw the different lining and now I'm paranoid that I got it at the price I did b/c knowledgable RM-ers knew it shouldn't have that lining. Any help would be great :shame:

Thanks ladies:heart:

2. No RM question is a dumb question! Rest assured, RM bags have had a multitude of different linings, ranging from pinstripes to leopard. Are you able to take a picture?

3. there are different linings. what lining did you get? i doubt you got a fake b/c i don't believe RM's are "faked" yet.

4. P.S. Can you guys identify the color from the pics? I was trying to figure it out by comparing it to others on luna boston...

Thanks! You guys are the best!!;)

5. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:You're good! That's one of the early RM MA bags! I had a bag with that lining a while back. It is super cute and a bit sparkly. You can see another bag with a similar glittery lining here: http://annsfabulousfinds.com/shop/content/view/full/7797

The great thing about snagging an early model RM is that the leather is just incomparably luscious! Super soft, smooshy, and velvety to the touch. I have an early Navy Blue RM that is just TDF!

I think the color of your bag is saddle, although I could be wrong.

You can compare the color of your bag to th color of the saddle at this site: http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/RebeccaMinkoff/18695.aspx

HTH!

6. Woo hoo! Thanks. I'm just super paranoid about eBay after all those fake MJs out there. Thanks for your help GUNG. :woohoo:

7. Yay! Make sure you take pics when you get the bag!:yes::heart:

8. Here are some interiors of my RM siblings. The Tess has a different interior from the others with the Fleur de Lis.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. You got a smokin price on that bag, too! Congrats and we won't believe it's actually happened until we see pictures!;) We love pictures!