RM Morning After (specific) Size Question

1. Ok, im getting just one more bag. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Anyhow, its going to be the Morning After in Wine.

I already own the MA mini in navy, tomato, dark gray, and royal and the MA in chocolate and black.

Given the above info, if you were me, which Morning After in Wine would you buy? The Regular or the mini size?

(Pics 1 & 2 are the mini, 3 & 4 are the regular)

Muchos gracias senoritas!
    aed17734_wine_a.jpg aed17734_wine_b.jpg aed18816_wine_a.jpg aed18816_wine_b.jpg CIMG4386.JPG
  2. I think you should get the regular MA in wine :yes: you have a tomato mini, you "need" a regular size in a brighter color. :yes: I really love that color too!
  3. You know, I was thinking about that. And then I started getting all neurotic and thinking maybe I ought to get the tomato in the regular size and the wine in the mini size but then the wine in the regular would be so big, so RED, and so beautiful. Argh, Im frustrating!
  4. The wine is really stunning so I don't think you'll go wrong any way you choose. :smile: My preference is the larger MA but I also dont think the sizes are that different anyway. I just love that wine color. I hope you'll post pics, whichever you decide!
  5. If I recall correctly, you have the elephant MA mini and the dark gray regular MA?

So out of those two, you prefer the MA regular size more?
  6. Well, I think I'm more drawn to the slouchiness of the Grey. I haven't even used my elephant IRL yet :push: it's just a stiffer leather and feels a little heavier so I know I'm not as drawn to it (I pet my grey MA lol!). Side by side they're so similar in size..... I had never seen a mini in person before, so even though I'd looked at the measurements, i thought it'd be noticeably smaller.
  7. Get the regular size MA. :yes:
  8. i like the mini in wine better
  9. I like mini better, I think those bright color looks better on the smaller size of bag.
  10. I think the wine would be gorgeous in the larger MA. With a color that pretty, you want as much leather as you can get!
  11. I dont' have the regular size MA, but my wine mini holds a LOT. And the leather is wonderful...that probably wasn't much help but I don't think you can go wrong either way.
  12. the regular suits this color so well for some reason.
  13. Get the regular MA GUNG! LOL : ) Didn't you order the Matinee in Wine? LOL...
  14. I second missypoo....think u have too many MA mini already. I also just got a MA mini in Navy, exactly what u have and I'm now on a lookout for a regular MA in another colour, something deep and rich like chocolate or maybe a purple, if there's ever one.