RM Morning After Mini in Night Blue question

1. I have been searching for the perfect purple bag for ages. I found the morning after mini in night blue and the color looks like a gorgeous purple online. For any of you who have a bag in that color....is it really purple or is more of a dark blue? Also, how long is the strap drop on the MAM? I have the matinee and the strap drop on that is perfect for me....is it about the same? Thanks for the help!

2. ^ I have the same question as u: namely, is it more like purple or more like dark blue?

3. This Nikki belongs to Lexie2000 (you can see it in the Nikki Night Blue thread). Lexie did say the color is very true to real life.

Hope this helps.

[​IMG]

4. Can I ask where you found a MAM in night blue.....?....:smile:

5. I believe I've seen the Night Blue MAM in Luna Boston.

6. Its a gorgeous hue of blue! (no rhyming intended!) Seriously though, it looks wonderful with the gold hardware, and I love the way the leather is distressed. Although I don't think its very purple at all, I dont think you will be disappointed with this gorgeous bag!

7. There is a hint of more voilet than my picture depicts but not alot. In bright light it will take on a more violet-y tone. But maybe this differs in the different style bags.

8. ^ I'm so sorry that you had to return it. I remember that post - the bag looked awesome on you!

9. I don't want to hijack this thread, but thanks Soccer Mom!

This color and leather, in any style, is truly truly TRULY TDF! Seriously!!

10. And hence my reason for getting the Nikki in Night Blue....(yes, I bought one!!!)

11. I don't have it, but I have seen it in person and it is definitely blue. It is also a little bit more crinkly than the other bags. It's very pretty.