RM: glazed espresso vs chocolate

Which color?

1. Glazed Espresso with hunter green suede

2. Chocolate with wine with suede

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. so i have decided i am getting a matinee for sure...now i just don't know if i want glazed espresso or chocolate. please cast your votes!!!
    18007-viewsize300-front.jpg 17996-ViewSize300-Alternate.jpg
  2. I like chocolate :smile:

3. Chocolate being on the left? Then I vote for chocolate (it looks so nice and smooshy) Both are really nice though!
  4. Definitely voted for the chocolate...:tup:
  5. I voted for the Glazed Espresso : ) I like the chocolate color, but the Espresso seems to pop out more IMO.
  6. Chocolate!
  7. I'm biased...I have the glazed espresso and love it. It gets smooshier the more I use it. The chocolate is too matte for me. The glazed espresso's on sale at lunaboston for $500, plus 20% off with "grechen".
  8. I vote for glazed expresso!
  9. I have the Glazed Espresso MA and love it, but in the Matinee I prefer the chocolate for two reasons - (1) the glazed espresso looks great all by itself w/o the "distraction" of the suede flaps and (2) I think the Matinee is better w/a little thicker, softer & smooshier leather. The chocolate bag looks smooshier than the glazed espresso (altho the leather on the glazed espresso MA is very soft & thin). With the softer leather, it makes the bag easier to carry, especially on your shoulder (because the top smushes down). I have the Matinee in black/blue and the leather is very thick, soft & mushy - I can easily fit the Matinee on my shoulder but not my MA.

I love my Glazed Espresso MA but I don't think I'd like it as much on the Matinee.
  10. The chocolate! I agree w/ iluvmybags, the chocolate just looks smooshy and wonderful.
  11. Chocolate!!
  12. Chocolate. I prefer soft leather to glazed myself.
  13. I vote for GA over Chocolate. I had the Chocolate and returned it because it was too matte. Looked a little drab to me.
  14. I would choose glazed espresso since it is more unique than chocolate. This color combination is so special.