RM bags spotted in TV or Film....

Was reading through my Entertainment Weekly and saw this ad for Mindy Kaling's new show. Check out what bag she's carrying...sure looks like a Desire to me!

I've just discovered Pretty Little Liars, thank you Netflicks! I know they have a lot of RM but I never really see to many pics, so I've been taking them, here is a couple:

Aria with the MAB backpack in Season 2 and Hanna's MAM Bombe from the same Season. As I keep watching I'll take more :smile:

Attachments

• image-3778783493.jpg
    image-3778783493.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 685
  • image-373865243.jpg
    image-373865243.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 686
I've just discovered Pretty Little Liars, thank you Netflicks! I know they have a lot of RM but I never really see to many pics, so I've been taking them, here is a couple:

Aria with the MAB backpack in Season 2 and Hanna's MAM Bombe from the same Season. As I keep watching I'll take more :smile:

PLL is one of my favorites ! I started watching it on Netflix one boring Saturday it's addicting. And there's lots more RM to come! I feel like more the further you get into it.

I'm 99.9% sure I saw a blacck Cupid on Dancing with the Stars when Derek and Shawn Johnson were in rehearsal, one of the gold medalists was carrying it. Anyone else notice it?