RM at Saks Off 5th

Oh shoot, I already called. My conference time is over (can't really call in front of my 4th graders) but I'll try to call during lunch. If not, I will definitely call when school is over.

Thank you again for the wonderful updates. My peacock MAM is on its way!!!

luvpurses, ask them if they have any mini nikkis in peacock, fawn, or sunshine while you're at it and update the list after you call!! :smile:

OK hon, I called just now and sorry, they don't have any Mini Nikkis. She mentioned a yellow hobo bag with two straps and chains on the side? I'm not sure which one that is.

If any of you want to call that store to search for the bag, Alyssa is a super sweet SA who helped me with my Peacock MAM. :smile:

Ft Lauderdale does have the Peacock Nikkis (looked like the mini to me) and also several Peacock Devotes. They also have Nikki in Fawn and I think they had Sunshine as well. FYI the SAs there are nice but a lot of them don't know the names of the bags or the designers (although I am trying to educate them on RM!) You have to describe the bag in great detail. The chain ones she was talking about I think are the Sunshine Ollies. (I was there 2 nights ago)

Saks off fifth at discover mills has a peacock mini nikki which comes out to like $250 with the 40% off coupon and tax. Not a bad deal! THe SA's have no clue about RM though so good luck to whomever wants to try to get it charge sent!

California
Cabazon: several. nothing in sunshine. they have a Nikki in Peacock, Fawn? (as of 5/28 on phone)
Camarillo: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)
Folsom: no RM (curt SA!) (as of 5/28 on phone)
Milpitas: no RM, super nice SA (as of 5/28 on phone)
Ontario: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)
Anaheim: no RM (she hadn’t heard of it, ever) (as of 5/28 on phone)
Petaluma: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)
San Diego: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)

Arizona
Tempe: no RM (SUPER! rude SA – she hung up on me after saying “No, We don’t have That!” (as of 5/28 on phone)
Tucson: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)

Colorado
Castle Rock (Mary): no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)
Denver – Metro (Rachel): no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)

Connecticut
*******: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)

Florida
Destin: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)
Ellenton: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)
Naples – Metro: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)
Miami: have some – among them, yellow nikki, rose nikki (possibly mini, but lady wasn’t willing to measure) (as of 5/28 on phone)
Orlando: have some (no nikkis) (as of 5/28 on phone)
St. Augustine: no RM. kind of curt. super loud music, hard to hear! (as of 5/28 on phone)
Ft. Lauderdale – Metro: Peacock MAM, fawn Nikki, Sunshine Ollies, peacock Nikkis, peacock Devotes (as of 5/29) REALLY nice sas.

Georgia
Dawsonville: MABs in Noir, TONS of Mab Luxes in Silver Streak and Navy L, Red stripe and black strap Cheris, Patent french totes, sunshine devotes and nikki's... and 1 red patent nikki, and 1 eggshell mam (missing screw), and 2 dusty matinees-- both damaged though. The Cheris, Mab Luxes, and French totes (as of wkend of 5/23)
Atlanta – Metro: kind of curt. Peacock mini Nikki.

Maryland
Hanover: no RM. very curt only a salon store.. what does that mean?) – (as of 5/28 on phone)

Michigan
Auburn Hills: they said no charge sends (so i didn’t ask about availability) (as of 5/28 on phone)

Nevada
Las Vegas: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)

New York
Central Valley: various RMS, including Mini Nikki in Peacock, but said they would not accept coupon (as of 5/28 on phone)
Deer Park: No coupons (so I didn’t ask about inventory) (as of 5/28 on phone)
Niagara Falls: no RMs (as of 5/28 on phone)
Westbury: MAM and MAB peacock, MAM, MAB, devote and ollie in sunshine (as of 5/30)

Ohio
Aurora: no RMs (as of 5/28 on phone)

Tennessee
Nashville: Mini rose nikki, Sunshine Devote, Sunshine Nikki, etc. (as of 5/28 on phone)

Texas
Grapevine: no RMs (as of 5/28 on phone)
Katy: ?
Stafford: Yes (Sunshine Nikki w/small dent in one corner, Sunshine Devotes, Rose Mini Nikkis, Peacock & brown Ollies, Charcoal MAB, Noir MAB, Eggshell MAM, Navy Luxe & other MAB Luxes)
San Antonio: no RM (as of 5/28 on phone)
Mercedes: no (? “not sure” is what the SA said) (as of 5/28 on phone)

Virginia
Potomac Mills: MAB/MAMs in dark brown, off white (not sure what this means), sunshine, fawn, Nikkis in red patent and I think dark brown, MAB Luxe in Sunshine and dark brown, and some other large flat totes in dark brown patent (as of 5/30, report from other website)

Maryland
Hanover: no RM. very curt only a salon store.. what does that mean?) – (as of 5/28 on phone)

I was in the Arundel Mills store on Saturday, May 30th, and no RM. This store is in no way more "salon" than any other Off Fifth. Every little thing in the store has a security tag on it due to shoplifters. The SA you talked with was showing her ignorance and probably assumed RM must not be a high end brand if she had never heard of it.:rolleyes:

Thanks hokka for all the updates, I guess I have a reason to go to the outlet, need to report back on the Miami local

If you go to the Miami location report back! I was thinking about going soon but it is over an hour drive for me, and last time I called them they said they had no RM. As we all know though, that doesn't seem to mean much! I'm especially interested in MABS ...

Hi Ladies!!! To my delight and excitement I went into the Saks Outlet near me today for the first time and they had RM!!! This was my first in person RM viewing...what a treat!

I managed to snap a few quick spy pics with my cell.

They had some good stuff too!! Black Cat MAB priced at $429. and they are 30% off of that. So $300ish. And the Black leather on these MAB's is so soft and petable!:nuts: It really is a gorgeous bag, I would have snagged one if they were MAM's.

Everything is 30% off the ticket price ranging from $239-$429. They also had:
Grey/Yellow Combo MAB
Purple?/Orange Comob MAB (Dunno official color off the top of my head)
Purple Patent Market Tote
Sunshine Devote
Sunshine MAB
Cream MAB
Cream MAM
Fawn (I think) MAM
Rose Mini Nikki

And I snagged the only Peacock Nikki!:yahoo:That leather OMG, TDF!!! I have always seen it in everyone's pics and admired it, but irl...even better!!

So anyway, if anyone is interested the phone number is (239)948-7110. Good Luck!

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 943
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 923
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg