rive gauche,pls help

1. pls help me,do you know what size of RG that reese carried on ( medium or large)? I really like it. and if You have to choose between RG and Balenciaga city what you is your choice.thanks for your help.
    [​IMG]

2. this bag makes me want one too!
    she's not very big, so I'm guessing it's the medium? I never see the medium in the stores, so I don't really know how they compare worn. Check Bluefly, they have both sizes on the mannequins.

As far as the Balenciaga City vs RG - it would be hard to choose between the two. I like the longer shoulder straps on the RG, but the City is such a great slouchy bag, great for both dressy and casual. It's probably lighter in weight too. RG is such an amazing bag, as far as style. "Both" is probably not the answer you're looking for !?

3. i have a large RG and a few balenciaga cities, and the RG definitely holds more...
    the straps on the RG are a bit longer, so it fits on my shoulder easier...
    i actually think reese's bag is the large...
    i wanted a medium at first, but ysl sent me the wrong one...
    i went to the store to exchange it, but after trying a medium, i realized the large worked better...

i use them both for different things...
    the RG seems a bit dressier, if that makes sense...
    if i have a client meeting or need to run errands after work (returns, etc.), i tend to use the RG...
    i also use it when it's raining...i never carry bbags in the rain...

hth!

4. Really? For rainy days? Mine developed blisters from moistures/sweat from my palm...I don't know how yours can stand the rain? I use my balenciaga weekender when it's raining...it wears like iron lol

5. i've never used my balenciagas in the rain...
    could just be a superstition of mine, but i know others that don't either...
    my RG has held up very well and hasn't developed any blisters...

6. reese is definitely wearing the large. i'm 5'1 and own a forest green medium, it's definitely not that large when worn on the arm.

i own both the medium RG and a city... i find that the RG is more of a no-frills bag. you don't have to worry about the tassels flying all over the place or getting caught in things. i think the rive gauche is a much more put-together bag and when worn on the crook of your arm it just falls really gorgeously. i am extremely happy with my medium and with my size and frame the large would overwhelm me. as for capacity i think the city and the rive gauche hold the same.

i've had the rive gauche for over six months now and i'm happy at how the leather has survived. no blisters, no scratches, nothing. of course, my bbag doesn't have any either. :smile:

i also love the longer strap on the rive gauche. i wear it messenger style or over one shoulder and it instantly turns it into a casual bag. i definitely don't regret purchasing it, especially because it was the last piece on sale at ysl nyc last summer! lovelove :heart:

7. did they go on sale this season? I love this bag!:heart:

8. I also have both the RG (med) and City and love them both! For me, I made sure to buy different colors (brown RG, gray City) so that I'd get to wear them equally along with my other bags. Since it doesn't rain much in LA, I don't have to worry about protecting them as much, but I always carry and foldable plastic bag in the pockets so that I can pull that out anytime.

9. I love :heart: love it,too !! I guess is a great bag for work and daily.
    Ladies,any idea if I can find it online somewhere...Thanks so much :flowers:

10. v check bluefly

im in love w/ this bag too lol and i never thought i would be until i saw it IRL

11. She is carrying the large one and I am looking for the medium one is black. Havent seen it anywhere. Any sightings, please let me know thanks!