Rip in MC speedy! What do I do??

1. Hi All!

I was using my MC speedy today and I noticed that there is a little rip where the thread goes through the canvas to hold the handles on. Is this normal or a defect? None of the other thread holes are ripping. I was thinking about bringing it into LV to see what they can do. What do you think?

I've attached a picture below of where the rip is. It's by the upper right hand gold stud, where the stitching goes off to the side and through the canvas. It's hard to see, but it was the best shot I could take with my camera.

2. Please take it to the store to be will get worse if you ignore it..sorry it hapens..pls keep us posted
  3. Is it a defect or does this happen with normal wear?
  4. Hmm. I wouldn't say it was defective, but I also wouldn't say it happens with normal wear. Definitely, take it back to the store and have it repaired. How long have you had this bag for? This would fall under warranty if it's been less than a year.
  5. Could be normal wear. I haven't heard this happening to anyone else really and I can see it happening with normal wear.