RIP Alaska (2006-2007)

Gosh I'm so sorry about your Alaska. What a beautiful bunny. I'm sure you were a wonderful bunny "Mom" while you had her. I know you must still hurt, but thank you for sharing her photo with us.

I am soooo sorry for your loss. When one of my furry babies passed 2 years ago I threw myself on the floor and cried and screamed. I feel your pain just reading your thread. She was a pretty bunny.
:heart: hugs:heart:

I am so sorry for your loss. :cry: I know how hard it is to loose a pet. They are all part of your family and you love them as your own. I hope in time you will feel better and only be able to remember how special your bunny was.

I am so so sorry. Hang in there. I can't imagine what you went through and what you are going through now. You had a beautiful bunny and your bunny is now out of its pain looking down at you and protecting you and your family. **Hugs**

I'm so, so sorry to hear about Alaska.

You did what you could for her, and were there for her until the end.

I too had a rabbit who died of an inner ear infection, and although we tried medication, she did not improve. It's so difficult to watch our beloved animals go through that--I understand the heartbreak you are feeling. You were a good Mom, and it wasn't your fault!

My heart goes out to you--feel free to pm me if you like! (((HUGS!)))

I'm so terribly sorry Alaska is gone. It hurts deeply when our pets die; I had a rabbit when I was little and loved that little girl so very much. It sounds like she didn't suffer long and that's a blessing. (((hugs)))

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a guinea pig when I was in college due to an infection in her uterus, and I remember how hard it was to watch her waste away. Eventually I came to accept that she was in a better place, and no longer in pain. It's ok to grieve, just remember all the good times you had together.

Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your rabbit. Only one year old. :sad:
And such a painful way to go too. That's really sad. :sad:

She looked like a wonderful pet, and very cute too.

Once again, I'm very sorry for your loss. :sad:

I'm really sorry to hear about this. My bunny who passed away last year look exactly like yours, except that he was a lop-eared bunny. His name was Bobtail. We went through operation after operation with him cos he had a very bad tooth and jaw infection, and countless nursing 24/7 but he passed away at only 2.5 years old. His daughter, Honeygirl, who was perfectly healthy grieved to death when he didn't come back and she literally starved and willed herself to die. She was only 1.5 years old. They were abandoned and we adopted them and looked after them so well and then this happened. It was so painful and traumatic I never thought I would get over it. Like you, my wailing was so loud and strangled when it did happen. You are not alone, we are grieving with you.

OMG, I totally feel for your loss. I would be devastated if anything happened to my little Evander (BEW netherland dwarf bunny). My other bunny died in a freak accident a few years ago and I can't say I'm totally over it... my condolences.