"Ring" Bag?

Okay, will do my best. The lighter brown is a textured leather -- it says suede, but it really looks like that slightly wrinkly leather that is on some of the Fendi BBbags -- it could be that there are suede versions. The black is polished leather, not quite patent, but very shiny. They are very structured and lady-like. I know some of you like the Afternoon bags, but the unique structure of the Ring bags made them look rather, well, like Top-Shop knockoffs -- frivolous line extensions.

Does this help? I may go by Jeffrey again today just to take another look.

That's so funny..I posted a picture of this a few weeks ago (scan from a magazine) and everyone including myself hated it...but the one I posted was a MUCH worse photo. This makes it look okay!
BTW I did see it in real life a few days ago and was not impressed. Way too much like the Fendi B-Bag...

I saw this bag (or perhaps it was a similar style in this line) in person at Nordstrom Sac about a week ago. I liked it, but found it to be quite heavy. The textured leather on the body seemed more like nubuck than suede--it was very soft to the touch but not plush or nappy. The bag is very structured, yet it would look as good with a chunky sweater, jeans and boots as it would with a suit. The hardware and charm on the bag were nice too.

I like the ring bag, but I'm older than most of you and prefer a classic, conservative look. I like that it's structured but I'm not sure if it would be too heavy to carry everyday.