Rileygirl's Collection

Here's my latest conquests:

Denim Baggy bought today, Ipod cover DH that was a gift from DH for Vday, and my MC heart.

Attachments

• IMG_2676.jpg
    IMG_2676.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 214
i know i already commented on your denim baggy and mc heart, but your collection is wonderful!! maybe one day i'll bump into you at the ala moana LV :smile:

you have to help me decide which denim bag to get next hehe.

i know i already commented on your denim baggy and mc heart, but your collection is wonderful!! maybe one day i'll bump into you at the ala moana LV :smile:

you have to help me decide which denim bag to get next hehe.

Thanks Caley...I am a fan of your's too. Every time I am at LV (which apparently according to the SAs is every week) I wonder if I'll bump into any other TPFers. I see that the Baggy is on your wishlist. I wore mine again today and all my friends at the Baby Shower loved it. I can't believe it too me so long to get the bag. It is soooo incredible! The size, shape, the denim. I highly recommend the bag. I tried the GM at the store and it is way too big for me. I've seen it on tall people and it looked great. When I put it on and looked in the mirror I was horrified! It looked terrible! All you could see was BAG! I am now on a lookout for a mini pleaty in fuschia. I hope I can find a good second-hand one.

I am going to take all my bags out tonight and re-photo them. I have a pretty sad life. Oh well...

Thanks Caley...I am a fan of your's too. Every time I am at LV (which apparently according to the SAs is every week) I wonder if I'll bump into any other TPFers. I see that the Baggy is on your wishlist. I wore mine again today and all my friends at the Baby Shower loved it. I can't believe it too me so long to get the bag. It is soooo incredible! The size, shape, the denim. I highly recommend the bag. I tried the GM at the store and it is way too big for me. I've seen it on tall people and it looked great. When I put it on and looked in the mirror I was horrified! It looked terrible! All you could see was BAG! I am now on a lookout for a mini pleaty in fuschia. I hope I can find a good second-hand one.

I am going to take all my bags out tonight and re-photo them. I have a pretty sad life. Oh well...

aww you're too sweet :heart: also, thanks for the positive review on the baggy pm. its one i have been eyeing for a long time. i'm planning on getting the baggy and the neo speedy, so its juts a matter of the brat in me deciding which i want first lol. i agree with the gm, i think i'd drown in denim. ooh i hope you find your fushia mini pleaty! it is such a cute bag :yes:

and sad life? i don't think so. i'd like to think of it for posterity purposes. i should retake a collection photo soon too!