Ridiculous LV ebay story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope this is an OK place to post this...So this auction on eBay was ridiculous from the beginning, because it only had three pictures, and the guy selling it had no feedback..i believe it also said that he purchased the LV from Nordstrom (LV is only in LV stores!!! If a department store, such as Bloomies in NYC, Saks, or possibly even Neiman's has LV bags, it is within an LV shop WITHIN the department store!) And I have never in my life seen a Nordstrom have an LV shop in their store..lol. Then, when I asked about a date code, he told me that LV bags DONT HAVE ONE and that there is only a number on the lock...I wrote back saying that the date code is under the "made in..." flap, and that maybe he somehow missed it...I'm pretty sure I am not buying this bag, but is there anyone ou there who thinks this guy might not be full of it and that the bag is real?? I'm for sure buying a Speedy at the end of the week and I need to find a good one, so I want to make sure I have my facts straight!! He is also claiming this to be authentic...do tpfers usually report this?? Thanksss!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230133673202&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

2. I don't know if it authentic or not but it looks a bit ratty and old. I am sure that there would be others on eBay that are in better condition. You should post this in the authenticate section, the guys there know more than Mr LV himself.

3. I am pretty sure the bag in the auction is authentic (just really old/used). However, I have to close this because it belongs in the Authenticate this LV thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.