Ribbons galore!

1. Hi all,

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that all I can afford right now is a Picotin PM, which is on its way to me as we speak.

That said, I bought red and gold ribbon from an eBay seller (2 separate holiday colors) that I'm going to weave into a checkbook cover. I'll scotchguard it, too.

Aside from the Bolduc ribbon and the red and gold here, what other colors have you seen? I'm just getting acquainted with the world of Hermes.

5100_1.JPG.jpg 9ae4_1.JPG.jpg
  2. I have only seen brown .....

3. Only brown here too...

4. Only brown too

5. You will be so happy with your Picotin bag she is lovely :smile:

6. Only brown also. Congratulations on your new picotin!

7. Yup, only brown.... :shrugs:

8. Congrats on your Picotin! You will love it!!! :yahoo:

9. brown.

what are the specs on your picotin? it's an adorable bag.

10. Hi everyone,

thanks for responding! The eBay seller indicated these are holiday ribbons, and she has really good feedback. It's only money, right? :p Two rolls, brand new 150 feet each for $80 total. I'd seen Bolduc ribbons selling for
    anywhere from $15-$50 for lengths ranging from 5 to 8 feet.

Anyway, the Picotin is the PM, in Olive Togo. I'm not really a Birkin gal, even if I could afford them. More casual, which is why I picked the Pic.

Thanks for the heads-up about the craft link!

11. very exciting about your picotin. looking forward to a full report.

12. ^^^ As far as I know, H doesn't do holiday ribbons.

13. I have a drawer full of ribbons--all brown. I've never seen another color.

14. Oh well. So who knows when/how/why these other color ribbons exist, or if they were special or not or done for a trunk show or what?

Now I'm on a mission to find out! :smile:

Anyway, they're pretty to me, and at least I'll make a whole mess 'o lanyards that no one else will have!

:graucho: