Rhyder Satchel

Rhyder owners! I need some input... should I go for the 32 in bronze or mink? Do you all think the bronze metallic color can be worn year round or is it strictly a fall/winter color? It is too flashy?

Also it doesn't look like it, but can anyone wear the double straps on their shoulder? TIA :smile:

Rhyder owners! I need some input... should I go for the 32 in bronze or mink? Do you all think the bronze metallic color can be worn year round or is it strictly a fall/winter color? It is too flashy?

Also it doesn't look like it, but can anyone wear the double straps on their shoulder? TIA :smile:
I own the metallic bronze and brass in the reg size. Im not sure what 32 rhyder is. I have not had any issues

I think the bronze is stunning and it can definitely be worn year-round. It gets my vote!