Rhinoplasty with View plastic surgery in Korea

yaerin

Sofa King Banned
Dec 13, 2023
I decided to undergo rhinoplasty revision and visited several hospitals before deciding to have it done at VIEW Plastic Surgery Clinic. The reason I chose this clinic is because it has been established for a long time, the director of the anesthesia department is always present, and the hospital is very large. I was impressed by the detailed consultations provided by the consultation and the doctor, and I immediately felt that the doctor would be able to create the nose shape I desired.

I am currently six months post-surgery at VIEW Plastic Surgery Clinic. Even after the surgery, they have been very responsive to my inquiries and provided honest answers promptly. The staff members are very friendly and accommodating, which I appreciate. The swelling has almost completely subsided, and the scar is hardly visible, especially when I wear makeup. Since it's a revision surgery, it hasn't been long since the nose surgery, and I didn't know much about it initially. Now that the swelling has reduced, I am very satisfied with the natural and beautiful shape of my nose. People often ask me where I got it done because they are impressed with the results. Some of my friend did surgery there cause they loved my result and staffs there. I am really happy to had a surgery there