Revolveclothing Has 1 Gustto Scella City Bag For $175

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; PADDING-TOP: 5px" align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=120><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 4px" align=middle>Gustto Scella City Bag in Apricot</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Retail: $697.00</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Revolve: $175.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  2. I would be careful when buying a bag from Revolve that is discounted so steeply, I bought a Gustto from them that was marked down significantly (from the same line as is pictured), and it was used... scratches, crumbs and all. This may not be the case with this bag, but I am wary after my experience with them.
  3. Ewwww!! Not good!:tdown: I had the same thing happen to me when I purchased a bag from NM that had obviously been returned. It was so apparent that it had been carried..and carried...and carried! I couldn't believe that they shipped it to me, but at least I was able to return it! Thanks for the warning.
  4. I agree. I bought a heavily reduced Bulga bag from them before and there was a huge scratch on the front. It was a huge hassle to return it too since I'm in Canada and have to deal with customs charges. Hard to get those charges reversed!

Anyway - moot point since this bag is out of stock, but good info for the future! :yes:
  5. Man, it's almost safer to get reduced bags on eBay... at least then, the sellers are generally forthcoming regarding stains/rips/wear :rolleyes: