Revolveclothing.com New Brands Marked Down, 2nd round sale!!

1. yeah great!
    Woud be better if I could get to checkout!
    What is going on?
    Is this happening to everyone or is it just me?:sad:

2. Are there any codes they are currently matching?

3. Seriously!
    I cannot get through to checkout!
    This is really p-ing me off now,soz about french!
    AAAAARGH!
    I have been trying since early this morning!
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    Anyone?:sweatdrop:

4. bagachondriac, aren't they matching Karizma's coupon? or did that expire??

5. Has anyone managed to buy anything yet?

6. Good Morning effinhaute....not certain but you know that I am going to find out!!

7. What about this code....I emailed them just now to inquire as to whether they would match it!

[​IMG]LABEL 360
    Use code Toutie36 for 36% off your order. Valid until November 27th.

8. I just tried to call Revolve hoping they would be open early for Black Friday sales, however my call wasn't answered. Seriously, I can't see why they would not at least match the Karizma 25% discount. I will keep trying to call them and post my findings.

9. lucky4 isn't working for me. even though i didn't try to buy any restricted brands this message keeps popping up saying that i did, but that the code has been applied to all other items, which isn't happening.

10. Thanks for the post! Just ordered a Gustto Large Parina Tote in Dark Navy! I tried to use Lucky4 and got the same "restricted brands" message, even though it isn't on the list as a restricted brand. :confused1: I also tried REVOLVEINSTYLE but that said the coupon was expired, which is weird since it's supposed to be good until Nov. 30th. I ended up using JT for 15%. Better than nothing. And of course, if there's something a lot better - I'll just call them and get them to adjust it accordingly. I :heart: Revolve! :yes:

11. aww this sucks. I just placed two orders prior and most of em are discounted further! Oh well. I'm thinking of still placing a third order lol

12. I think "lucky4" is suppose to work, but not for certain brands. I tried using it on True Religion, but that's one of the excluded brands. I snatched up 3 pairs of them at around $130-140, so I'm happy!

13. "Lucky4" isn't working for me either- and I don't have any restricted brands in my cart :sad:

14. I heard that new users get 30% off. Is there a code for that or do they just apply it automatically since I've never ordered before? Thanks! These sales are amaaaazing