revolve doing anything for after xmas?

1. just wondering if anyone knows if revolve will be adding additional items or markdowns for an after christmas sale. TIA!
  2. They just announced their after Christmas sale - I can't tell if there are any additional markdowns or if it's the same stuff from right before Christmas, though.
  3. there's lots of new markdowns! i just bought a kjl bangle, mike & chris hoodie and theory top! DCREVOLVEH07 still works for 25 % off too!
  4. Thank you soooo much for posting that code! I just got the RM Matinee in chocolate/wine for $234.75 - with free shipping. What a deal! (I hope I like it - I have been looking at it for a while!)
  5. site down :sad:
  6. Yes, it was was very slow as I was trying to order. It took several minutes to process payment. It keeps coming and going for me.
  7. I guess I'll try later....thanks for posting the code!
  8. AUGH! They had RM bags on sale?? Darn - I was away all day and missed it!

Oh well - I got a pair of Primp sweatpants. The dress I've been waiting for forever to go on sale didn't I'll wait and hope it doesn't sell out.
  9. I got lucky!!!:yahoo: Hopefully, I will love this RM bag as much as I do my MA. For only $225, I purchased the RM Jane in earth brown. The pic below is from Active Endeavors...not the same color.

[​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>setImgWidth();</SCRIPT>
  10. Coupon does not work for many brands, including Kooba:crybaby: