Revolve Clothing is the best!

1. I was so pleased with revolve.com. I found some goldsign jeans in my size, placed an order on the 14th and they arrived yesterday. Also, they were on sale for $110 and they gave me 30% off because I am a new customer.

Great jeans, great service and great price. :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Did you need to enter a code?

3. WOW! No wonder you're pleased. (I do believe that they offer 30% discount to a new customer)

4. yup, the're great
    i love them. :love:

5. do they always give 30% off to new customers?!?! even on bags too or only certain items?

6. Yeah, they are really great! One of my favorite places to shop online!

7. Heyy did you get an email for 30% off b/c I didn't get in email (but I did register under another name b/c technically I wasn't new but hey they don't know right).

Also an update on the last revolve clothing thread. A great PFer informed me that revolve does price matching if you find a similar site with the same types of clothing. I called and they certainly do that. However I've only got a 25% at the most at Urban Chick with code GRECHEN2007. I haven't tried it yet

8. Heyy did you get an email for 30% off b/c I didn't get in email (but I did register under another name b/c technically I wasn't new but hey they don't know right).

Also an update on the last revolve clothing thread. A great PFer informed me that revolve does price matching if you find a similar site with the same types of clothing. I called and they certainly do that. However I've only got a 25% at the most at Urban Chic with code GRECHEN2007. I haven't tried it yet but if any one does let me know. And remember to call customer service to ask.

9. I agree! Revolve Clothing has great customer service too.:yes:

I emailed em to ask about the 30% off discount for new customers. I had just made my first purchase earlier that day (an Emily by Emily Rumour handbag)..but hadn't gotten the discount. The service rep e-mailed me back almost immediately AND credited $40 something back to my CC. Never hurts to ask!

10. They check your information against existing accounts I believe, to make sure that you don't register multiple times. It may go by your shipping address, but I'm not sure.

Oh man, I love Revolve! Fantastic customer service, I agree wholeheartedly.

11. code JT just worked for 15% off... even for Seven Jeans.:yahoo:

I feel dishonest registering under different names, but that's just me. They need to make money too!

12. No--just tell them that you are a new internet customer. I called them when they didn't subtract the 30% immediately, and they emailed me with the discount. I love this company.

13. They really do have excellent customer service. They are one of the few non-department stores sites that allow returns (must be postmarked within 3 days of receipt) of sale items.

14. I agree! They are great with CS, always have coupons, always price match, AND have free shipping to Canada! (Which is frankly, one of the greatest things for me personally!)
    I have nothing but praise for Revolve!

15. The 30% off applies to all new customers. You don't have to get the email to get the code. If you call they will price adjust it and apply the discount. Revolve is great with returns and has free shipping. I believe the price match other codes up to 20%