revolve clothing codes?? HELP!

1. anyone know of any discount codes or sites for revolve clothing?
    I had one for 30%, but misplaced the code.
    thanks

2. Summerloving

3. summerloving expired :sad:

4. anyone?
    someone mentioned ebates or something and getting back 30%?
    help?

5. they do COUPON matches too. if you mention a competitors coupon that is still valid, then they will match that discount!

6. luckymag for 25%off

7. ^dosent work unless u are using that code for the four items that were in that magazine.

anyone else?

8. tb4 20% off

9. tb4 for 20% i think

10. damn i read this too late! i placed a big order from them yesterday! oh well, excuse to order more heheh

11. Hi All,
    I am new here. This is my very first post...Yeah!:nuts:
    Anyway, just to let you know "Blushingbaby" that "tb4" doesn't work for all brands, tons of them are excluded! So no worries...:yes:

For those of you who are interested in Designer Jeans, I just found out when Googled, there's a web site name Designs By Stephene -not sure if I can add a link:idea:- they offer a $50 off when you order a pair of Jeans of $150 or more (even the ones on sale!) + a tee shirt.
    Code: FREE
    I just picked a Seven jeans + a tee on sale, total $122 shipped! Free shipping on order over $100 and no tax for me!!!:yahoo:
    They have most of the designs from the brands they sell; but don't have COH, though!

Hope that'll help.

12. thanks! i ordered a pair of pants from there today and it worked! i'm addicted to that site! i love their free shipping! :yahoo:

13. I was going to order a pair of true religions from there but it said 4 weeks to deliver! I can't wait that long once I want something!

14. JT seems to work on everything.. it's around 15% off from memory. :smile:

15. thanks frankiep!